Liverpool

Lfc fan

We haven’t been extremely lucky at all, what are you talking about? Last season we conceded for fun, we have now become less attacking but overall more solid. We’ve actually been lucky and unlucky, e.g Mane disallowed goal vs Arsenal etc

FinBarcelonafan

We haven’t been extremely lucky at all, what are you talking about? Last season we conceded for fun, we have now become less attacking but overall more solid. We’ve actually been lucky and unlucky, e.g Mane disallowed goal vs Arsenal etc

Winning by one goal etc. City is dominating and winning big. Atletico style rarely gets you the title. It's good in tournaments. City has been way better, unlucky to be up by only few points.

Zidane82

I heard Danny Murphy yesterday saying that with a dodgy defence they HAD to push up , press hard and be more attack minded but this season with the keeper and great back four they are playing more conservatively .

Shame in a way , I preferred them last season

Maybe a compromise :)

Lfc fan

I see the English Barca B team is doing well. We'll be coming for Van Dijk if De Ligt doesn't work out

Van Dijk is the best in the world, I doubt we would even consider anything under £150M. Funny how Barca B team would probably beat Barca A on current form

West Saxon

Their luck has to end at some point. Maybe next Tuesday.. ��
You were saying? :cool:

It ain't luck, they're a very good team. Being good at defending, being competitive and staying in games and then taking your chances to win tight games isn't luck, it's brilliant, smart football, there's more than one way to play the game. Liverpool now remind me a lot of Antonio Conte's awesome Chelsea team of 2016-17, they're so tough to score against. They were more "entertaining" last year but they let in a load of stupid goals and dropped stupid points. Klopp's changed the emphasis of the team from fluidity to solidity and it's working.

FinBarcelonafan

It ain't luck, they're a very good team. Being good at defending, being competitive and staying in games and then taking your chances to win tight games isn't luck, it's brilliant, smart football, there's more than one way to play the game. Liverpool now remind me a lot of Antonio Conte's awesome Chelsea team of 2016-17, they're so tough to score against. They were more "entertaining" last year but they let in a load of stupid goals and dropped stupid points. Klopp's changed the emphasis of the team from fluidity to solidity and it's working.

They were inches away from getting eliminated from CL... Not exactly great when you're playing group stages.

Lutece FC

They are not as good as you think. I was more impressed by Napoli during this group stage, they were more regular. 3 victories at home seem enough to qualify. 0 point away.
They won vs Paris during the first game, vs a team not prepared physically with half of the team at the world cup, still they won by a goal at the last minute.

They have all the luck right now, but still those luck will end a day or another.

clemente

ffs Napoli choked 2nd season in a row, we will have Schalke in CL knockouts but Napoli is in Europa, just doesn't make sense. We will 100% get embarrassed by liverpool in CL, now only hope is they draw someone else and choke.

Leo_Messi

ffs Napoli choked 2nd season in a row, we will have Schalke in CL knockouts but Napoli is in Europa, just doesn't make sense. We will 100% get embarrassed by liverpool in CL, now only hope is they draw someone else and choke.

Yes, that is 1 million percent certain. We will lose 0-10. Let's refuse to play should we be this terribly unlucky to draw the mighty Liverpool FC or any English team for that matter from the "superior" Premier League.:lol: As if Spanish teams have not been humiliating English teams for over 1 decade regularly now and historically as well.

Last edited:

West Saxon

By the sounds of it, it seems like you're judging them by their Champions League away performances, which admittedly haven't been great, but they'll be much better in the knockouts. I'm judging Liverpool on their league season so far, where they've been excellent. Best defence in the league, unbeaten despite playing Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal away, top of the league, breaking club records for fewest goals conceded and most points gained, and so on. Their opponents barely get a chance against them, they're so tough to score against. They are one of the best few teams in the world and have a fair chance of winning the title. I hope they do, because Man City don't deserve to win anything.

clemente

Yes, that is 1 million percent certain. We will lose 0-10. Let's refuse to play should we be this terribly unlucky to draw the mighty Liverpool FC or any English team for that matter from the "superior" Premier League.:lol: As if Spanish teams have not been humiliating English teams for over 1 decade regularly now and historically as well.

Yes, its just farmers league and looking at history La Liga has more trophies! What an argument! How about watch some EPL matches once a season at least.

Home of Barca Fans