Page 184 of 188 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2813

Thread: Liverpool

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    How many teams have gone to Porto and stuff them 5-0?
    None

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They do look very good this season, definitely the most fun team in the PL to watch. If they can defend more reliably against the top teams, they are dark horses for the Champions League. Van Dijk looks like a good signing so far.

Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by West Saxon View Post
    They do look very good this season, definitely the most fun team in the PL to watch. If they can defend more reliably against the top teams, they are dark horses for the Champions League. Van Dijk looks like a good signing so far.
    I agree but they need more than Van Djik to improve their defence. He is a step in the right direction though. New keeper and another defender should be their main targets come the summer.
    ^..._.....^....._...^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree but they need more than Van Djik to improve their defence. He is a step in the right direction though. New keeper and another defender should be their main targets come the summer.
    Assistant to Klopp who is specialized in defense will be the most important signing for them

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely. Apparently they are interested in Alisson from Roma who is meant to be very good. I do actually think Karius has potential to improve a lot as well. The biggest problem I think Liverpool have is beating teams who park the bus, they have struggled to break those teams down because their midfield is hard working and tactically disciplined but not very creative, especially when Lallana (who I am a big fan of, as an England supporter) is out.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work by Liverpool, one more game and all the oil clubs are out.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noticed Mane stole Salah's celebration this time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool are moving really quickly and efficiently so far in the market. Fekri + Jorginho + Keita for ~150m (Coutinho money).

Apparently Allison is almost done as well. (not sure of this though)
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Klopp has spent 400 million at Liverpool and hasn't won a trophy.

MessiCam
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    Liverpool are moving really quickly and efficiently so far in the market. Fekri + Jorginho + Keita for ~150m (Coutinho money).

Lol... Liverpool singed Jorginho? I think you mean Fabinho.

But yeah, They've revamped their entire midfield with quality players for basically the Coutinho money.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post

I think Allison is waiting for Madrid to find a coach and see if they'll come after him. Could be wrong but I think we'll have to wait for big goalkeeper moves after the World Cup (well, Buffon will likely sign with PSG before but he'll be a free agent and also won't play in WC). When first transfer happens then dominoes will probably start to fall. I could see L'pool go after Keylor if Madrid will get Allison but I wouldn't mind if they would give us 40M for Jasper.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiCam View Post
    Lol... Liverpool singed Jorginho? I think you mean Fabinho.

But yeah, They've revamped their entire midfield with quality players for basically the Coutinho money.
    Yup, that was a typo. I meant Fabinho.

Great business in the market though. They don't seem any worse off in attack for having lost Coutinho, and have moved quickly, early and bought good players for good rates, before WC madness starts.

We need a transfer window like this, considering we have a lot of positions that need an overhaul.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    I think Allison is waiting for Madrid to find a coach and see if they'll come after him. Could be wrong but I think we'll have to wait for big goalkeeper moves after the World Cup (well, Buffon will likely sign with PSG before but he'll be a free agent and also won't play in WC). When first transfer happens then dominoes will probably start to fall. I could see L'pool go after Keylor if Madrid will get Allison but I wouldn't mind if they would give us 40M for Jasper.
    Yeah, north of 40m for Jasper would be good. They really made us bleed for Coutinho, so sure as hell wouldn't sell them a good keeper for anything short of 40m though.

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite a few Liverpool fans round here seem to think we are gonna go in for Mo Salah if the Greizzman deal falls through...

I'd go a step further and offer a huge sum for Salah plus do a part ex deal with us getting Firmino in exchange for Suarez and cash !!!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoTata View Post
    Quite a few Liverpool fans round here seem to think we are gonna go in for Mo Salah if the Greizzman deal falls through...

I'd go a step further and offer a huge sum for Salah plus do a part ex deal with us getting Firmino in exchange for Suarez and cash !!!
    Would you leave anyone in Liverpool?