Liverpool

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Potentially our new jersey to commemorate our 125th anniversary.

livnew3[1].jpg

I really like it. Really retro as this is what we wore back in the 60s.....

Liverpool-1966[1].jpg

Will we have white shorts!!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Defence is a shambles............this tie isn't over yet believe you me.

Midfield of Henderson-Can-Wijnaldum is way too static.

Of course I would have taken that result before the start of the game but let us not kid ourselves that is was a great performance as we were lucky not to concede more and missed too many chances. It could easily have been 4-1 or 5-1 as 2-2 2-3 or 2-4.

It's astonishing that, two years since Klopp joined, Moreno and Lovren still start for us. Crazy as they are so bad, appallingly bad. Genuinely they are amongst the worst defenders I've seen wear a red shirt.

Still we limited a free scoring team undefeated at home in 16 months and scored 2 in the process and are in the driving seat for the second leg. They need to score twice and if we can't score at Anfield against that lot, then we deserve to go out.

BenRobbins

Of course I would have taken that result before the start of the game but let us not kid ourselves that is was a great performance as we were lucky not to concede more and missed too many chances. It could easily have been 4-1 or 5-1 as 2-2 2-3 or 2-4.

It's astonishing that, two years since Klopp joined, Moreno and Lovren still start for us. Crazy as they are so bad, appallingly bad. Genuinely they are amongst the worst defenders I've seen wear a red shirt.

Still we limited a free scoring team undefeated at home in 16 months and scored 2 in the process and are in the driving seat for the second leg. They need to score twice and if we can't score at Anfield against that lot, then we deserve to go out.

I really expected you to sign a cb, lb, 1 or 2 CM's and maybe a striker and really press on this year and challenge all the way. Such a strange move not to reinforce the squad more. The owners must surely be refusing to give klopp money? I don't buy this whole he refused to spend it on different targets than VVD and Keita.

BigBarcaBoy

I really expected you to sign a cb, lb, 1 or 2 CM's and maybe a striker and really press on this year and challenge all the way. Such a strange move not to reinforce the squad more. The owners must surely be refusing to give klopp money? I don't buy this whole he refused to spend it on different targets than VVD and Keita.

Klopp said there is only plan a

Zincubus

Banned

Oo

Sooooo Ed .... What's your current thoughts on the Coutinho situation ....

Loads of Twitters deal is gonna be finalised in the coming hours !?!

Probably a load of hogwash ...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Sooooo Ed .... What's your current thoughts on the Coutinho situation ....

Loads of Twitters deal is gonna be finalised in the coming hours !?!

Probably a load of hogwash ...

I keep repeating myself..............anywhere around the £130m figure and he's off. Anything under that and he stays.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Maybe a bit shite in defence...but Liverpool are frightening in attack. They slapped the piss out of Arsenal.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Our midfield next season is going to be epic as well. Hendo, Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana, AOC, Keita and whoever replaces Coutinho. That is frightening and depth is incredible.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Our midfield next season is going to be epic as well. Hendo, Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana, AOC, Keita and whoever replaces Coutinho. That is frightening and depth is incredible.

It's a decent midfield but Henderson is crap and emre can will leave most likely.

serghei

Liverpool will have those 6-8 games this season where they will drop points. Already had one with Watford. They were very good last season in the top games as well, only to lose points against the weaker sides.

Home of Barca Fans