Liverpool

BigBarcaBoy

Klopp is a double agent working for Sir alex. Mignolet long term deal, Caulker, Shane long bid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwH7vu60rAY 1:18 probably not his worst but i pissed myself at that, was like my 11 year sister kicking a ball :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously is there still a transfer committee at pool?

klopp says he has final say, don't see caulker than anything other than a stop gap until Matip signs, long isn't coming and as for mignolet, well, um, er..

Martindn

klopp says he has final say, don't see caulker than anything other than a stop gap until Matip signs, long isn't coming and as for mignolet, well, um, er..

It was still reported they had a bid denied for him, so the intention was clear. They have to be under the committee still, Klopp would be way more ambitious. They are the kind of signings they used to make under Rodgers. And he said he had no say on transfers at all - whether you believe that is an excuse or not who can say.

Gotta say im enjoying the meltdown of liverpool fans on Rawk/Twitter about Mignolet, totally understand them as well would be like us resigning Romero as first choice.

EdmondDantes

Why on earth are they still looking at Southampton for players? Do they not realise they have failed enough? Liverpool are slowing but surely becoming Portsmouth or Aston Villa. They are now going from midtable to scrapping relegation in the next few years.

EdmondDantes

"Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 1m1 minute ago
Liverpool have made a €32m offer for Alex Teixeira but Shakhtar Donetsk are seeking closer to €50m for the attacker"

[tw]690096510214803456[/tw]

Looks like they are finally bidding for someone decent.

Nucky

Douglas Costa turned out to be great signing for Bayern.. Perhaps Alex Teixeira will be for Liverpool.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Klopp: "I usually have a second pair of glasses but I can't find them because it's hard to find glasses without glasses!"

I love this man :lol:

EdmondDantes

[MENTION=19659]EdmondDantes[/MENTION] your favorite player scored the winning goal in extra time. What a player.

Indeed. His first good game in over a year, but he did well coming off the bench. That game was all about horrendous defending and Firmino though, 2 goals and 1 assist.

Mcnico

Looks like the Teixeira deal has fell through. Damn shame as they could do with some extra firepower and quality, February looks very challenging with all the fixtures!

EdmondDantes

Willian, Diego Costa, Sanchez, Mkhitaryan, Salah all fell through. All happen to be way above Liverpool's level in terms of quality as well.

EdmondDantes

Firmino in that team is like a rolex buried in a pile of shit. Sturridge and Coutinho can't come back soon enough. Klopp needs to scout himself a new goalkeeper as well.

El Flaco

An injury list of Daniel Sturridge - 33 injuries in 10 years already

Catu8q-W4AAxddQ.png

Home of Barca Fans