Liverpool

Ambrosia

Against Utd last week he scored goal, made the second most passes in the team and had a 95% pass completion rate. Wouldn't surprise me if he had similar stats today against Norwich. So nope, he's not at odds with BR's style. He's just gotten better and better.

As long as he sticks to playing one match per week, Gerrard will continue to walk into the Liverpool team.

Jenks

As soon as Rodgers can get some players in, be it in January or next summer, Gerrard will be a squad player at best.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Sahin was awesome.

I'm telling you know that the triumvirate of Allen-Lucas-Sahin will be the best central midfield in the league. Cannot wait to see the 3 in action together.

Very happy for him. I saw Sterling played, how was he?

Seems I need to follow Liverpool more.

Ambrosia

Sterling played on the left. He had a quiet game there. Second half, after Suso came off he went over to the right and absolutely terrorised the Norwich right back. Also got an assist for Gerrard's goal.

B

BrianSwan

They just need cover now in an another actual striker really.. The fact their young players turned out to be class means they aren't as weak in squad depth as originally though.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_mb752057oz1qe35yro1_250.gif
tumblr_mb752057oz1qe35yro2_250.gif

tumblr_mb752057oz1qe35yro3_250.gif
tumblr_mb752057oz1qe35yro4_250.gif

tumblr_mb752057oz1qe35yro5_250.gif
tumblr_mb752057oz1qe35yro6_250.gif

:lol:

G

Gareth Bale

Allen-Lucas-Sahin best trio in the league? :lol:
Delusional twats, Dembele and Sandro is miles better than that trio.

Where are Liverpool in the league again?

Meitux

Dembele's main position may not be central midfielder but he played there mostly for fulham last season and now for tottenham and the truth is that he does well

PearLBLacK

Banned
Jeez what's with the hype of Dembele, no-one heard of the damn guy til the Man Utd game

No, only you and your fellow Calcio fanatics haven't heard of him. This guy was in the headlines throughout the whole Summer and many top clubs wanted to get him.

Dembele > Boateng

Home of Barca Fans