Liverpool

ammarfcb

ze special one
Mino Raiola - "Liverpool is Mario Balotelli's last chance"

ring any bells?
article-2405324-1B7D71C7000005DC-929_634x421.jpg

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Liverpool was hardly Sturridge's last chance. At City he wasn't given one and at Chelsea he wasn't used correctly. If anything it was his first real chance at a top club playing in his favoured position. It's very clearly different. Plus he was never a real problem child either. That said I can see Liverpool using him correctly on the field, but his conduct, on and off, is down to him.

ammarfcb

ze special one
i don't give any thought to his off field stuff. far as i know he hasn't actually done anything evil. just has to press on the field for me.

Chainsaw

Killahead
On the pitch, off the pitch, Balotelli act like a spoilt brat. I don't think there is a cure for it. He needs to be redesigned.

Jenks

He has a smart agent in Mino Raiola. I think that could be one of the reasons. Mino knows how to make good deals for his players.

Hasn't he had to take a massive wage cut? Doesn't sound like a great deal for his player.

Martindn

Hasn't he had to take a massive wage cut? Doesn't sound like a great deal for his player.

Theres always brand and media exposure in England even more so in comparison to the italian league, imagine the other opportunities for money he will get especially with the circus he sometimes brings to town.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lol Eto'o undergoes a medical ahead of a Liverpool switch, as they are worried the Balo deal will fall through.

Home of Barca Fans