Liverpool

Pepe Silvia

Br is rebuilding with a huge role for that guy... I agree though about his mentality which doesn't seem to be in the right place.

B

BrianSwan

Rodgers to be fair is a great manager! Given time Liverpool will be the best in England again within 3 years.

B

BrianSwan

yeah right liverpool won 1-2 west bromich albion and suddenly rodgers became a great manager oh come on....................

The team was full of kids and Rodgers was already a great manager

Ambrosia

Time to return Shelvey to the mental institute and carry on with the squad they have
The problem with Shelvey is that he's a genuinely talented player, but he's one that plays with instinct and not brain. Good thing is, you can teach a player to use his brains but you can't teach them talent. Under BR, Shelvey will only improve.

I wasn't initially convinced with him as I felt he was a thick footballer but the differences that I've seen in him since the start of the season, gives me hope that he won't turn out to be the brainless buffoon I had him pegged as. Still expect him to have moments like the Utd game but hoping the end result will be worth it.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Canadian DJ Tiga on Liverpool's kit:

Tiga ‏@ciaotiga

Please god tell me that Liverpool kit doesn't have tribal sleeves? #armageddon

Tiga ‏@ciaotiga

Well done Under Armour: took you a month to destroy a century of style.
Tiga ‏@ciaotiga

Surely there is an FA rule against something so truly foul.

Tiga ‏@ciaotiga

Next up: I heard Ed Hardy is doing the new Man U kit.

Tiga ‏@ciaotiga

I've been informed its not UNder Armour but some twisted evil soulless tribal fucks called Warrior

Tiga ‏@ciaotiga

Seriously seeing Stevie G in that tribal kit is humiliating. It's unacceptable.

Tiga ‏@ciaotiga

I'm not a Liverpool supporter. I just don't like hideous clothes.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans