Liverpool

XaviMessiGirl

Good to hear. Now for some player reinforcements, hope Lallana one is true. Only actually watched him a handful of times but most of those times he's impressed.

ammarfcb

ze special one
come on brenny! make it a double win by announcing a player deal.
WwCetHs.gif

ammarfcb

ze special one
I've seen a few places report that Adam Lallana, Emre Can & Xherdan Shaqiri are Rodgers' top transfer targets this summer.

doubt about those 2 now:

‏@JamesPearceEcho#LFC won't pay over £25m for him [lallana] and the committee don't tend to budge on valuations.

@JamesPearceEcho Talks still ongoing over a deal for Emre Can. Told it remains 'some way off'. #LFC

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
There is no doubt about Lallana.

If Rodgers wants him then he'll get him if he believes the value is right.

Only way we don't get Lallana is if Southampton up the price and Rodgers believes that the value lays elsewhere.

IMO I'd say anything over £30m Rodgers will look elsewhere and anything £30m or under he'll want him.

But we have agreed terms with Lallana and he definitely wants to come here so the last thing to sort out is the fee and the value of that fee.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
“We will never bring in a player here who the manager doesn’t want in. That’s a great credit to the owners and the other people at the club."

he also stressed he doesn't want to loan in any players. quite rightly so too.

Jenks

I doubt many players would want to go to Liverpool on loan. Sahin and McEachran had nothing but bad things to say about the way he treated them, and Moses didn't get much of a sniff either.

H

Haruko The Goon

wow! that would be an amazing signing for Liverpool. perfect in fact. exactly what's needed.

Immense buy if they pull that off.

Moreno-Lovren-Skrtel-Johnson
-----------Mignolet---------

Sakho
Flanagan
Agger

on the bench

Home of Barca Fans