Newcastle

89Norcal

and I thought Di Canio at Sunderland would be the highlight of the North East.

Mike Ashley has turned it into a full blown circus. Theories abound as to why the hell he thought appointing JK was a good idea....but they include: Taking the pressure off Pardew and transfer faults, legitimately aiding in transfer affairs (lol!!!) or even forcing Pardew to resign so that Ashley doesn't have to pay him his termination clause.

The reaction among Geordies is mostly utter shock, uproar, or depression.

Robbie

and I thought Di Canio at Sunderland would be the highlight of the North East.

Mike Ashley has turned it into a full blown circus. Theories abound as to why the hell he thought appointing JK was a good idea....but they include: Taking the pressure off Pardew and transfer faults, legitimately aiding in transfer affairs (lol!!!) or even forcing Pardew to resign so that Ashley doesn't have to pay him his termination clause.

The reaction among Geordies is mostly utter shock, uproar, or depression.

:lol: never a dull moment with Newcastle.

I honestly thought they were turning a corner a couple of years back. Relegation/promotion was supposed to cut the cancer that was rotting the club from the inside. I guess we gave Mike Ashley too much credit. He got bored of running a good club and decided to turn it back into a circus again

frog-fcb

having a good season so far cabaye an remy both doing great hopefully the toon can keep building on there form an maybe push on for a european spot this year also rejeceted a 14 million bid for caybaye from psg

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Jonas Gutierrez has testicular cancer and is already in Argentina to do a chemotherapy. Get well soon!! I hope he beats this horrible disease.

Source is German site kicker.de

Gilberto

yeah and there's other sources saying the same.
he has already lost some of his long beautiful hair :'(

Home of Barca Fans