Newcastle

Beast

The Observer
QPR has nothing on NC
Gouffaren ,Moussa Sissoko,Cabaye , Ben Arfa, Obertan,Amalfitano,Marveaux & Debuchy

the list goes on

Galning

I kinda agree with him though. I've also thought that the January transfer window was unfair, especially towards the smaller clubs. They should just give every team 1 transfer or something.

Cule4life

The Culest
I kinda agree with him though. I've also thought that the January transfer window was unfair, especially towards the smaller clubs. They should just give every team 1 transfer or something.

You are talking as if Wenger is a master of the summer window. He's lethargic in both windows

Galning

Where on earth was I even talking about Wenger? Just saying that transfers in the middle of the season are ridiculous.

Cule4life

The Culest
Where on earth was I even talking about Wenger? Just saying that transfers in the middle of the season are ridiculous.

Still how are middle season transfers bad? Especially if there are long term injuries like Casillas. Wenger has money but still doesn't spend whose fault is it?

Galning

Look at Newcastle, they bought like what 5 players? Somebody can play them in December, and a few weeks later they are a totally different team.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I have an even better idea. Why not abandon this stupid transfer windows have it like it was before when you could buy anyone you wanted before March 31st?

Home of Barca Fans