Chelsea

Morten

Begining of the end for Chelski?
Not getting to build that new stadium, and Roman has been holding up money on transfers for a while now.

Devils

Club is in chaos lmao

Roman pulling out funds to build a stadium and rumors are that he might actually consider selling his ownsership because he wont invest in a country that he isn't capable of working in.

:lol:

Jenks

I know it's the Eredivisie, but I reckon he's worth trying in the first team for Chelsea next season.

[youtube]Xo4DI52gzp8[/youtube]

Icarium

Lifestealer
Hazard staying is little more likely now. But if he is leaving Sarri will be pissed for selling their best player and having an even shitier squad and asked to win titles.

West Saxon

If Hazard goes, Chelsea are in deep, deep trouble. He is a world-class player who singlehandedly carried their attack last season; he was basically expected to produce goals and win games pretty much by himself. And most of the time, he did. Special talent. Him signing a new contract would be the best signing Chelsea could make this summer, even above a new manager.

Laplacian

Kante = midfield presence that can constantly pressure and win the ball back from the opposition, he's perfect for Sarri. Forget about Kante man he has 3 years left in his contract.

BenRobbins

It will be quite interesting to see how Chelsea end up at the end of the window. New manager, Courtois, Hazard, Kante and Willian rumoured to be leaving. Jorginho brought in with a possible Morata/Higuain swap.

Vilarrubi

Chelsea currently have 5 players who more or less occupy the same position with different roles. Kante/Bakayoko/Jorginho/Fabregas/Drinkwater.

Unlucky for us it looks like Bakayoko will be leaving and not Kante.

Laplacian

Only been in Chelsea for like a week and a few days and he's already making them play the best football they've seen in years. Quick one touch passing and an effective press. I know it's just Perth and a pre-season game, but I feel like Sarri truly is the real deal. Wish we had gotten him instead.

Home of Barca Fans