Chelsea

Nucky

just watched beginning of today's match. Sad to see Pedro and Fabregas scoring goals and playing well for Chelsea when they were let go by Barça. Apparently, COACHING makes a difference.

Alexis and Pedro went for their own good. Where would they play if they stayed? Fabregas has his shot and wasn't good enough for us. Some players shine in one team and are shit in another and to remind you, Chelsea played Swansea.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
just watched beginning of today's match. Sad to see Pedro and Fabregas scoring goals and playing well for Chelsea when they were let go by Barça. Apparently, COACHING makes a difference.

Cesc was benched because he is trash overall but has some talent. So Barca did well to toss him out, did poorly to toss Thiago out to keep Cesc (in retrospect).

Pedro was lacking major confidence and he was burnt at Barca and got replaced with Suarez/Neymar so hardly a step down.

Now if you are speaking about Roberto, Rafinha, and others who are young and up coming then I'd agree, lucho hasn't done a good job in promoting them.

ejuventus

Congratulations to Chelsea FC

other pretenders have failed, but winning is always difficult
Conte has had his part, but the squad was competitive for the league

Above all, the society
You may like or not, but Abrahmovic has been the only one "scheick" to set up a really top and winning club

BarcaOG

Banned
Has Mansour not made a top club?

I think his point is that unlike PSG, which plays in a second-tier league, Chelsea has been successful in the EPL and, more importantly, been a top European team in several seasons, making semi-finals and finals and even winning it once. PSG is far from that.

Chelsea were great this season--this is probably the only Chelsea side I've actually enjoyed. Conte is a positive, spirited manager and Chelsea look a lot better under his light than they did behind the gated moat of Mourinho's siege mentality.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

city is a top club in terms of recognition (marketing wise) and revenue, not trophies. chelsea started dominating PL and competing deep in the CL with historically great clubs within the first couple of seasons after roman took over. both of city's PL wins have been far from convincing and they are struggling under guardiola. PSG, on the other hand, is a failed project.

ejuventus

not

inconsistent in Europe so far

Abrahmovic's Chelsea started suddenly to be competitive at the highest level, with semis in 2005 and 2006, and then again great campaign in 2008 and 2009
and great challenges with your team

Yannik

city is a top club in terms of recognition (marketing wise) and revenue, not trophies. chelsea started dominating PL and competing deep in the CL with historically great clubs within the first couple of seasons after roman took over. both of city's PL wins have been far from convincing and they are struggling under guardiola. PSG, on the other hand, is a failed project.

Malaga or Anzi were failed projects for me. PSG, City and Chelsea all made it, won several trophys and belong to the top 10 in the world. I think the owners had something like that in mind.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea are dicking around something fierce. They need to get to actually signing players before all the good ones get all snatched up.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Chelsea are dicking around something fierce. They need to get to actually signing players before all the good ones get all snatched up.

Rudiger and Danilo aren't the huge upgrades I thought you'd be getting, although if you do get Alex Sandro that would be a huge upgrade.

There is also the Costa dilemma. Will he stay or go? If he wants to go will be be in another bad mood ala 15/16 and can you take that risk? I think you should try for Morata now the mancs have Lukaku.

Home of Barca Fans