Chelsea

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
If baffles me that clubs are so short-sighted. If you're a big London club then you know you'll get close to filling a 100k seater, so why do clubs go for these meagre upgrades?
Ever been to inner London?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea recall Nathan Ake from Bournemouth. Hopefully he gets a chance. Marco Alonso has been far from infallible, and is actually kinda weak when attacked constantly. With Ake returning, and being a natural left footer, and Zouma pretty much fit to play, we have a chance to put out a more defensive lineup in away games.

-----------Courtois
------Zouma-Luiz-Cahill
-Azpi---------------------Ake

Whether Ake or Alonso on the left I see that side being attacked more for obvious reasons. Moses has been good but when really under pressure he's not completely up to the task defensively, it'd be nice to have Zouma in the middle and Azpi on the right in more difficult games. I really want to see Zouma play more but the 3 guys in the central defence have been good most of the time.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Apparently mendes, his agent, is in China already.

Sky sports reporting after an argument with Conte and the fitness coaches, Conte shouted at Costa telling him to go to China.

serghei

Oh my God. :lol: I thought only older players go there. Costa is very much in his prime now and among the 3 best no9s in the world arguably.

barcafan161

Sky sports reporting after an argument with Conte and the fitness coaches, Conte shouted at Costa telling him to go to China.

Mendes has alot of players he takes care of..doesn't mean anything really.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Haven't seen you post in a long time.

Welcome Back

Altomonte

just watched beginning of today's match. Sad to see Pedro and Fabregas scoring goals and playing well for Chelsea when they were let go by Barça. Apparently, COACHING makes a difference.

El Flaco

just watched beginning of today's match. Sad to see Pedro and Fabregas scoring goals and playing well for Chelsea when they were let go by Barça. Apparently, COACHING makes a difference.

Fabregas wasn't a good fit for us and Pedro's waay too good to rotten on our bench.

Understandable why we allowed to let them go.

Home of Barca Fans