Chelsea

FCBfan22

Loftus-Cheek now out with a ruptured Achilles tendon because Chelsea thought it would be a good idea to fly to the USA for a friendly with New England Revolution on a crappy pitch before a European cup final. I don't know what clowns are running that club at the moment...

As long as they postpone the ban and splash 100 million on Coutinho, I frankly don't care.

(But yeah, that's beyond stupid.)

abbbs97

Sarri might get sacked and be replaced with Frank Lampard.
Big mistake from Chelsea if that happens. Lampard barely has any experience.

Xaviniesta

This is a bad day for the Sarri haters.

He only has one message for them:
D7wz8rCXYAEAdbF

-Number of european trophies-
Sarri: 1
Fraudverde: 0

1 european trophy, 1 cup final (lost on penalties), finished 3rd and qualified for CL.. all in his first season in a new league with players that don't fit his system. as well as a board that has not backed him at all. didn't even have a preseason too.

Last edited:

serghei

Shouldn't have been any doubt about Sarri being a top manager. Made Napoli into one of the best teams to watch in Europe at some point. But he seems to make odd choices. Chelsea, and now Juve according to rumors aren't on his alley.

I'd have him at Barcelona instead of Valverde in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

Shouldn't have been any doubt about Sarri being a top manager. Made Napoli into one of the best teams to watch in Europe at some point. But he seems to make odd choices. Chelsea, and now Juve according to rumors aren't on his alley.

I'd have him at Barcelona instead of Valverde in a heartbeat.

well chelsea have a transfer ban coming up, and the board clearly doesn't back him. moving back to italy to manage the serie a champions is a no-brainer. but he might burn some bridges with napoli

serghei

well chelsea have a transfer ban coming up, and the board clearly doesn't back him. moving back to italy to manage the serie a champions is a no-brainer. but he might burn some bridges with napoli

Juve play a similar style to Chelsea. So whatever problems he had at Chelsea trying to play a style they do not usually play, he'll have them at Juve too.

abbbs97

Sarri would be perfect at Barca. Imagine what he could do to our squad who are used to playing his style.
Instead, we have our idiot Bartoshit betting on Fraudverde.

khaled_a_d

Well, Emery won same trophy 3 time in row, Chelsea should have got him.
Hell, EV reached the final with a team that had like 10% of the resources Sarri had
This trophy doesn't really prove anything for him as coach. He is good one, but not a top coach

El Gato

Villarato!
He's fucking terrible when it comes to PR. Dude maintains no closure and control of his squad. Half of the unnecessary stuff is out with the press the moment he gets into the conference room. If he avoided making basic mistakes with the journalists, he'd have a much easier time handling his own players. He may well do better at Barca if he gets here, because players don't give a slightest fuck about the press and don't feel like they owe anybody explanations. In Chelsea these dudes want to be talked about because of how miserable their management makes their time there. No hope for progressing toward the top2, basically Arsenal fate.

Which incidentally doesn't mean it would ever translate into trophies. He has a temper when anything isn't to his plan, flawed or not.

El Gato

Villarato!
and if you want to big up ev, he lost to the same valencia that got thrashed by arsenal 7-3 . europa league today was not what it was then :)

And the same Valencia who climbed from having 17 goals in 18 Liga games into Champions League spots in the space of 5 months. Have some respect. It's not a stretch to say they're capable of beating anyone on any random day.

khaled_a_d

and if you want to big up ev, he lost to the same valencia that got thrashed by arsenal 7-3 . europa league today was not what it was then :)

I am not "big up ev" , in fact I am using him as an example of why this barely means anything.
And your logic is weird tbh, so if Spurs win CL we can say he is the coach who destroyed CL winners because of it?

Xaviniesta

And the same Valencia who climbed from having 17 goals in 18 Liga games into Champions League spots in the space of 5 months. Have some respect. It's not a stretch to say they're capable of beating anyone on any random day.

they got thrashed by arsenal. those are the facts. it's not a matter of "respect" at all :lol: we should have beaten them but we have a fraud of a manager who couldn't be bailed out by messi this time

I am not "big up ev" , in fact I am using him as an example of why this barely means anything.
And your logic is weird tbh, so if Spurs win CL we can say he is the coach who destroyed CL winners because of it?

no, because the valencia vs arsenal game and cup final were literally just a few weeks apart, so it was a good indicator of valencia's level. not weird if you look at the context.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

Sarri chews on cigarette butts on the touch line. I would welcome that with open arms versus EV who stands there looking like a deer in headlights showing little emotion.

El Gato

Villarato!
they got thrashed by arsenal. those are the facts. it's not a matter of "respect" at all :lol: we should have beaten them but we have a fraud of a manager who couldn't be bailed out by messi this time

This is the same old tired rhetoric of 'we should have beaten them' we've heard for at least a year. Yeah.. so? It says nothing about Valencia's quality, potential or their season. They are full of players who underperformed for the entire autumn and the Arsenal result came in the middle of their 3-frontal battle to try and qualify for the CL by any means necessary while also trying to win the Copa. Go find out for yourself about their setbacks coming from reliable assessors like Sid Lowe if you dismiss some people trying to educate you here.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans