Chelsea

Egert

Estonian Culé
With the team they got, they will surely win BPL. City doesn't seem very good right now and neither of ManU or Arsenal are going to win it. So it is either Chelsea or ManCity.

S7_MUFC

With the team they got, they will surely win BPL. City doesn't seem very good right now and neither of ManU or Arsenal are going to win it. So it is either Chelsea or ManCity.
They are basically like Bayern Munich this season......City are good but a lot of their key players are either injury prone or into the latter part of their 20's and into their 30's...Chelsea's key players on the other hand are in their mid 20's...

Galning

Clear favourites for the BPL title IMO>

Definitely, it's a no-brainer even.

I also wonder where all the people are who claimed it was a difficult job being Chelsea's striker. Diego Costa is showing Torres, Ba & co how it's done.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Turkish Airlines will be Chelsea's new shirt sponsor next year + will net club £25m py (£7m increase over Samsung deal). Not bad.

ByoV3zpCQAAp_zm.jpg

Potential shirts next year. I like the 2nd one personally.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
All of them look bad. The logo is either too big or there are too many characters. But the second is the best of the four.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Apparently a 3 year deal, 30.5m, 32m then 33.5m euro a year. Anyway I found this:
Chelsea FC’s extension with Samsung is reportedly worth around £18 million a year which is far behind the supposed £50 million a year Manchester United is receiving from automotive giant Chevrolet. The Chelsea deal is also behind Barcelona’s deal with Qatar Foundation worth about £28 million annually and Real Madrid’s £24 million deal with Emirates Airlines.
So I guess our new deal will bring us above Real but that's it.

ByCUTW7CcAAJqJ6.jpg

If this is anything to go by then our shirt will probably just be the name, no logo. I'd rather have the logo though, just not a huge one.

Unbiased United

Is Costa genuinely injured for the United game or just Jose up to his old mind games?

Genuinely worried about this one, especially if Costa plays. Could be a 1-4 loss followed by the same again against City the week after!

Home of Barca Fans