Chelsea

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
On the verge of signing Remy, it sounds. Better than Torres! Remy and Costa together cost 10m less than Torres. Looks like we're getting smarter with our dealing. :lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Remy looked good with Newcastle last season. With the players Chelsea have, he could be awesome there and score lots of goals when he gets the chances.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's been very solid in the EPL, he's a very good buy for the price he comes for. Proven scorer, always scared me when Chelsea played against him. I'm more than happy to have him on my side.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Sounds like the deal for Remy is just about done. Should be announced on Monday, though Arsenal are trying to sign him from under our noses apparently.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
A lot of articles I read praise him, he's not going unnoticed. He'll probably be hands down the best DM in the Prem come the end of the season. He hasn't been here long enough to definitely be labelled that, but I like to think he is, heh.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Remy officially a chelsea player now

BwYCRC_IQAE88j4.jpg

Chelsea Transfer season was epic. Got rid of Torres and Luiz (for fucking 50M) and got Cesc, Costa and Felipe. If costa performs at his current level they won't miss Lukaku. Chelsea did the best business in EPL. Rest all leagues debatable.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans