Estonian Culé
Chelsea strikers 2014/15:

Costa - Premier League
Torres - UCL
Lukaku - FA & League Cup
Drogba - Arsenal home & away

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
So Drogba is heading back to you guys, so that means that one of Torres or Lukaku is leaving. I'm not really sure which one it is, I feel like logically it should be 100% Torres but I can't shake off the feeling that Mourinho doesn't like Lukaku/Lukaku wants to be a guaranteed starter somewhere.

And in the end, Lukaku is the one departing. Very interesting, that. Based on how he didn't really play in the friendlies, I think he wanted to leave from the outset and so Mourinho didn't have much of a choice but to let him go.

Martindn

95m euro for 2 guys who aren't good enough for Chelsea. Brilliant business.

Lukaku is not good enough? Didnt he score more than your strikers combigned last season? Costa isnt a 100% cert to succeed, cant deny the negotiation skills of whoever sells your players though :lol:

BenRobbins

So Di Marzio thinks the money they have revived will be put towards Benatia as jose wants a new cb. Damn if they get Benatia that is a hell of a window by chelsea.

Martindn

In past 3 weeks, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has lost £455m, largely due to US/EU sanctions on Russia stemming from Ukraine crisis. #cfc

Is this even a dent in his total wealth?

S7_MUFC

In past 3 weeks, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has lost £455m, largely due to US/EU sanctions on Russia stemming from Ukraine crisis. #cfc

Is this even a dent in his total wealth?
Not really but Chelsea fans should thank Platini for FFP....I doubt they'd be in their current position financially without the threat of financial fair play.....I doubt chelsea can tap into Roman's fund now due to sanctions but they are definitely going to be fine without his backing until the Ukraine crisis is resolved....

barcanuck

Will Mou play an attacking side?

Cech / Courtouis

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Filipe Luis

Cesc - Matic - Oscar

Costa Hazard Schurrle

Looks like a nice 4-3-3 but I doubt he will abandon the 2-3 DM system he always parks.

Home of Barca Fans