Chelsea

ammarfcb

ze special one
i thought the same last year too but they eventually shrinked to a parked bus that waste time in the 1st minute

S7_MUFC

Courtois
Azpi - Ivanovic - Cahill - Luis Felipe
Cesc - Matic
Willian - Oscar - Hazard
Diego Costa

Scary :busquets:
They are definitely good enough to walk the league but this team reminds me of Belgium team in the world cup in terms of having big names who are not in their prime....A lot will depend on how well cesc fits into the team...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, I have pretty big expectations of this side, which is rare, I haven't expected a whole lot for years. The way I feel now is if we don't win by 5 or more points I'll be slightly disappointed. I should lower my expectations, definitely. :lol: As a matter of fact, if we win the title with games to spare we'll definitely drop points and win by only a few points.

I think Cesc will fit, it's a matter of if he can keep up form for the whole season, or if he does drop form, that Oscar or somebody else can be in form for the remainder.

barcanuck

BtDigEZCAAAWCs7.jpg:large

Atletico Chelsea

BenRobbins

He didn't last season though, it was a matic-ramires (who is a box to box cm) or matic-lampard (who certainly isn't a holding cm). He only played mikel or luiz in midfield when he was forced to due to injuries.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
So Drogba is heading back to you guys, so that means that one of Torres or Lukaku is leaving. I'm not really sure which one it is, I feel like logically it should be 100% Torres but I can't shake off the feeling that Mourinho doesn't like Lukaku/Lukaku wants to be a guaranteed starter somewhere.

L

linetty

Torres was reportedly close to Atleti a few days ago so I'd guess he's likely to be the one on his way out.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, apparently Monaco were looking at Torres too. Drogba is signed as 3rd choice and Torres should be the one to make way unless Lukaku tries to force his way out.

Home of Barca Fans