Chelsea

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I think we'll stick with him if there are any signs of progress in style and results....Most fans stuck with Moyes till the end and he was dreadful so there wont be any pressure from the fans to sack Van Gaal....It will also depend on whether any signings are made before the transfer window closes because our board must be aware that current squad cannot guarantee top 4 finish...

I heard that Van Gaal said he wants to delay any further signings/departures until he gets to know the squad he has right now. What do you, and the other United fans on the forum, feel about that? I, for one, don't think it's the right move.

S7_MUFC

I heard that Van Gaal said he wants to delay any further signings/departures until he gets to know the squad he has right now. What do you, and the other United fans on the forum, feel about that? I, for one, don't think it's the right move.
Most fans are unhappy about the comment but they some believe that Van Gaal can get some average players to play better....We desperately need new signings in midfield because currently only Herrara is starting XI material with Carrick injured and Van Gaal should realize quickly how shit the likes of Fellaini and Cleverly are....

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Most fans are unhappy about the comment but they some believe that Van Gaal can get some average players to play better....We desperately need new signings in midfield because currently only Herrara is starting XI material with Carrick injured and Van Gaal should realize quickly how shit the likes of Fellaini and Cleverly are....

Yeah, my cousin, a United fan, is really on edge about Van Gaal's comment.

L

linetty

Wimbledon's defender :lol:

Bs6wapIIEAE0eeM.jpg:large

Martindn

Wrong thread no? I quite like it lights a fire under the current players arses and gives them a chance to make up for the disaster last year. Though he hasn't seen Cleviesta or Fellaini play yet so i think he will change his mind sharpish like :lol:. Still just short of a month left in the window enough to take a pause. It shouldn't impact any signings though i mean i would be very surprised if we wasn't already in negotiations we have several positions with players who are barely good enough to be ballboys, and with departures/injuries on top of that its quite desperate.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lukaku stays, and I ain't heard anything about Torres going so our 3 strikers are cemented. Torres-Lukaku-Costa, in order from 3rd to 1st choice. Why not get rid of Torres? He's draining money with his wages.

Die Bayern

You probably won't hear anything about Torres going until his contract is up. Who in their right mind would take him away from you?

Home of Barca Fans