Chelsea

fcbdna

Banned
after last nights game i cant see Chelsea not winning the PL! not many teams in England will beat them!

Wait till after the City vs Bayern game. . . . I saw Chelsea get torn apart by United just some days ago. Pelegrini knows his fate lies in getting out of the group stages and making a huge statement in Europe. . . . . Looking forward to the game.

Truthist

If Bayern play like last night there's just no way we can live them. They will steam roll us with a combination of physical brutality, incredible intensity, high octane pressing and all at breakneck speed.

Imagine Alba and Alves one v one against Robben and Ribery respectively. ...it will get messy I'm afraid.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Cule4life

The Culest
If Bayern play like last night there's just no way we can live them. They will steam roll us with a combination of physical brutality, incredible intensity, high octane pressing and all at breakneck speed.

Imagine Alba and Alves one v one against Robben and Ribery respectively. ...it will get messy I'm afraid.

Can't be worse than 7-0
Or can it? :(

Truthist

Can't be worse than 7-0
Or can it? :(

Hopefully not but the most disappointing aspect is we either didn't learn from that humiliation and strengthened accordingly or we are run by a bunch of corrupt crooks.

Cule4life

The Culest
Hopefully not but the most disappointing aspect is we either didn't learn from that humiliation and strengthened accordingly or we are run by a bunch of corrupt crooks.

The reason is that our management is incompetent and the only thing they are good at is touting Catalan nationalism. Nothing wrong with being patriotic but the sad thing is that everyone from the president to lowest clerk is selected on political affiliation and sentiments and not on merit which is sad as Barca deserves better

ebc_99

You guys are the most pessimistic bunch I have ever come across.

We may not win the Champions League this season but the way you talk like the club is made up of a load of idiots is annoying, how about you give Tata more than a couple of games before you write the team off. Only Bayern have players as good as ours and if Tata can improve the team and get the tactics right then we can beat anyone.

You are giving the team no chance which is pathetic considering the players we have and the style we play, and it's only August . :banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Cule4life

The Culest
You guys are the most pessimistic bunch I have ever come across.

We may not win the Champions League this season but the way you talk like the club is made up of a load of idiots is annoying, how about you give Tata more than a couple of games before you write the team off. Only Bayern have players as good as ours and if Tata can improve the team and get the tactics right then we can beat anyone.

You are giving the team no chance which is pathetic considering the players we have and the style we play, and it's only August . :banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Only bayern have players as good as us? :lol: Sorry to burst your bubble but we seriously need an upgrade in many areas to challenge the bayerns Dortmunds madrids of the world. You think pedro alexis pique alves are good enough for barca? Not to mention we have the worst squad depth among top teams and that without Messi we become like Everton.
I never dismissed Tata. I am willing to give him time. But zubi and rosell are definitely not upto scratch

coura

Banned
Only Bayern have players as good as ours and if Tata can improve the team and get the tactics right then we can beat anyone.

This is pathetic. Your knowledge is poor

ebc_99

Only bayern have players as good as us? :lol: Sorry to burst your bubble but we seriously need an upgrade in many areas to challenge the bayerns Dortmunds madrids of the world. You think pedro alexis pique alves are good enough for barca? Not to mention we have the worst squad depth among top teams and that without Messi we become like Everton.
I never dismissed Tata. I am willing to give him time. But zubi and rosell are definitely not upto scratch

You underestimate your own team I don't know why but it is your problem. All those players you mentioned are good enough for Barca but you are right about the squad depth as we could use a couple of defenders but our first 11 is still better than every other with the exception of Bayern.

Cule4life

The Culest
You underestimate your own team I don't know why but it is your problem. All those players you mentioned are good enough for Barca but you are right about the squad depth as we could use a couple of defenders but our first 11 is still better than every other with the exception of Bayern.

If messi is injured we will not win anything and you say we have the 2nd best xi in the world?
You have won the internets my friend
And pique pedro good enough for barca? Are you a Madrid fan? :lol:

Truthist

The reason is that our management is incompetent and the only thing they are good at is touting Catalan nationalism. Nothing wrong with being patriotic but the sad thing is that everyone from the president to lowest clerk is selected on political affiliation and sentiments and not on merit which is sad as Barca deserves better

Brilliant post and I agree totally. Sadly it's even reflected on this forum, dare you criticise La Masia players, even if its constructive, you get labelled a troll.

Truthist

We have the worst in balance between defence and attack amongst the top teams, if we don't sort it will be our achilles heel again.

F

Flavia

Barça squad depth is a joke right now. Just imagine what would happen were pique or masch to get injured. The past 2 seasons the team just weakened. Neymar and Messi won't be enough against bayern, rm, etc, with the defense we have. I'm sure Tata will do a good job, but he's not a miracle worker.

ebc_99

If messi is injured we will not win anything and you say we have the 2nd best xi in the world?
You have won the internets my friend
And pique pedro good enough for barca? Are you a Madrid fan? :lol:

Messi is part of the first 11 so if he is playing we do have a great first 11. Pique and Pedro are good enough for Barca maybe not to start but we have to deal with that and Pedro won't automatically start once Neymar is fully integrated into the team.

We have the worst in balance between defence and attack amongst the top teams, if we don't sort it will be our achilles heel again.

That is true, but is does not mean we can not compete with the best teams and even beat them.

Barça squad depth is a joke right now. Just imagine what would happen were pique or masch to get injured. The past 2 seasons the team just weakened. Neymar and Messi won't be enough against bayern, rm, etc, with the defense we have. I'm sure Tata will do a good job, but he's not a miracle worker.

Depth in the squad is excellent in midfield and attack, only the defense lets the team down. But if they don't get injured we can beat anyone. Real's defense is as bad a ours and Bayern would struggle if they were missing key players like Schweinsteiger and Ribery just like we would. Bayerns defense would also struggle if they were missing Boetang and Dante.

Which team has a better midfield or Attack than us? Bayern? maybe, maybe not. Dortmund? Don't think so. Madrid? no way. United, Chelsea, City? Not even close. They all have better defenses than us except for Real but that is it, Madrid and the English sides will park the bus because they know they aren't as good. We have to improve some to beat the Germans but we have the time to do so.

I already see improvements to the defense from last season and expect us to be more solid as the season goes on.

Cule4life

The Culest
Messi is part of the first 11 so if he is playing we do have a great first 11. Pique and Pedro are good enough for Barca maybe not to start but we have to deal with that and Pedro won't automatically start once Neymar is fully integrated into the team.

That is true, but is does not mean we can not compete with the best teams and even beat them.

Depth in the squad is excellent in midfield and attack, only the defense lets the team down. But if they don't get injured we can beat anyone. Real's defense is as bad a ours and Bayern would struggle if they were missing key players like Schweinsteiger and Ribery just like we would. Bayerns defense would also struggle if they were missing Boetang and Dante.

Which team has a better midfield or Attack than us? Bayern? maybe, maybe not. Dortmund? Don't think so. Madrid? no way. United, Chelsea, City? Not even close. They all have better defenses than us except for Real but that is it, Madrid and the English sides will park the bus because they know they aren't as good. We have to improve some to beat the Germans but we have the time to do so.

I already see improvements to the defense from last season and expect us to be more solid as the season goes on.

You are massively overrating our midfield. Xavi Iniesta is not as dominating today and struggle against parked buses and physical teams. Our right wing(alexis) is not producing anything. Neymar is still integrating. Defence is a joke. Imagine we got a group like Arsenal. I would have shat my pants and scared of going out early.

Home of Barca Fans