Chelsea

impeh

Hi, its me..
Chelsea central defender David Luiz has signed a new five-year contract with the European champions.

P

PhilS

Di Mateo has figured out that the talent has to play, this new Chelsea belongs to Hazard and Oscar. Now, the next step is to bench useless Torres. No target man, that was the old Chelsea.

Oscar and Hazard both need to play in the center, so organize the team around that. How about 4-4-2, with Hazard and Oscar as the 2? Mata can rotate with them. Ramires and Moses on the wings. The muscle can join the attack from further back.

jamrock

nah a 433 with hazard as the striker, mata and oscar in midfield. oscar playing the iniesta role, thats what pep will do when he gets thier.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I bet Anton is really excited, I would be if this was my team especially that they dodged Hulk. God damn, that would have been such a waste of money. All Chelsea need to do now is buy Falcao, M'Vila and patience. This team is loaded with talent and so long as dirty Terry doesn't poison them they WILL be so awesome. Splash that coin on those two, 70 million would be the damage but wouldn't have to spend more than 20-30 million every year to slowly replace defenders.

So much for people thinking Abrahimovic will abandon this ship.

WTF? This guy is worth 19. something billion?

Jenks

If Torres has to be dropped then why not just play Sturridge? He has a very good goalscoring record as a number 9.

K

kingleo

Chelsea should give the false number 9 a go.

Cech
Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - A.Cole
Mikel
Ramires-Oscar
Moses - Hazard - Mata

impeh

Hi, its me..
John Terry has been banned for four matches and fined £220,000 after being found guilty of using racially abusive language towards Queens Park Rangers defender Anton Ferdinand.

Terry will have 14 days to appeal against any guilty verdict from the receipt of the panel’s written reasons, meaning the affair could drag on deep into next month if he chooses to contest a guilty verdict. The FA could also appeal were it to be unhappy with the verdict.

He will be available to play this weekend against Arsenal.

mixer

John Terry has been banned for four matches and fined £220,000 after being found guilty of using racially abusive language towards Queens Park Rangers defender Anton Ferdinand.

Terry will have 14 days to appeal against any guilty verdict from the receipt of the panel’s written reasons, meaning the affair could drag on deep into next month if he chooses to contest a guilty verdict. The FA could also appeal were it to be unhappy with the verdict.

He will be available to play this weekend against Arsenal.
Only four games? He should be banned forever.

Home of Barca Fans