Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea

Lampard needs 15 goals to become Chelsea's all time top scorer.

sorry but im a real hater and i gotta say it,MIKEL T-O-T-T-A-L-Y S-U-C-K-S !

Hi, its me..
    Chelsea central defender David Luiz has signed a new five-year contract with the European champions.

good cause actually i wouldnt want him to barcelona if we were interested

PhilS
    Di Mateo has figured out that the talent has to play, this new Chelsea belongs to Hazard and Oscar. Now, the next step is to bench useless Torres. No target man, that was the old Chelsea.

Oscar and Hazard both need to play in the center, so organize the team around that. How about 4-4-2, with Hazard and Oscar as the 2? Mata can rotate with them. Ramires and Moses on the wings. The muscle can join the attack from further back.

nah a 433 with hazard as the striker, mata and oscar in midfield. oscar playing the iniesta role, thats what pep will do when he gets thier.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    I bet Anton is really excited, I would be if this was my team especially that they dodged Hulk. God damn, that would have been such a waste of money. All Chelsea need to do now is buy Falcao, M'Vila and patience. This team is loaded with talent and so long as dirty Terry doesn't poison them they WILL be so awesome. Splash that coin on those two, 70 million would be the damage but wouldn't have to spend more than 20-30 million every year to slowly replace defenders.

So much for people thinking Abrahimovic will abandon this ship.

WTF? This guy is worth 19. something billion?
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

If Torres has to be dropped then why not just play Sturridge? He has a very good goalscoring record as a number 9.

Sturridge has had something of a raw deal at Chelsea. Needs to leave.

kingleo
    Chelsea should give the false number 9 a go.

Cech
    Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - A.Cole
    Mikel
    Ramires-Oscar
    Moses - Hazard - Mata

BrianSwan
    Quote Originally Posted by kingleo View Post
    Chelsea should give the false number 9 a go.

Cech
    Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - A.Cole
    Mikel
    Ramires-Oscar
    Moses - Hazard - Mata
    No goal scorers there

kingleo
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianSwan View Post
    No goal scorers there
    in that system they would all have to step up and chip in and i believe they all would be capable to score goals. I would love to see what Pep can do with that team.

Banned

Hopefully relegate them to the Championship.

Hi, its me..
    John Terry has been banned for four matches and fined 220,000 after being found guilty of using racially abusive language towards Queens Park Rangers defender Anton Ferdinand.

Terry will have 14 days to appeal against any guilty verdict from the receipt of the panel’s written reasons, meaning the affair could drag on deep into next month if he chooses to contest a guilty verdict. The FA could also appeal were it to be unhappy with the verdict.

He will be available to play this weekend against Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by impeh View Post
    John Terry has been banned for four matches and fined 220,000 after being found guilty of using racially abusive language towards Queens Park Rangers defender Anton Ferdinand.

Terry will have 14 days to appeal against any guilty verdict from the receipt of the panel’s written reasons, meaning the affair could drag on deep into next month if he chooses to contest a guilty verdict. The FA could also appeal were it to be unhappy with the verdict.

He will be available to play this weekend against Arsenal.
    Only four games? He should be banned forever.