Chelsea

barcanuck

The amount of butthurt here :lol:

Seriously, though, constantly insulting and making fun of Chelsea disrespects their fans here. A couple of remarks I can understand but it's getting too much, IMO. Antonn and others would hardly enjoy the forum anymore, I'd guess.

Just saying...

Ok let's be constructive. They really miss Drogba!

Ustari

Mou, res!
They didn't steal anything. They played the way they felt they needed to to win, and it worked. It was a pragmatic approach, just like Swansea's. It's not like they got there thanks to cheating, which is more than can be said for many a Barca campaign. Seriously, this arrogance and false sense of entitlement is one of the reason so many people dislike Barca fans.

I dislike EPL fans (not all but in general) because of this false accusation too or is he suggesting that all of our CL won recently are due to cheating? Seriously, this ignorance....

Last edited:

PearLBLacK

Banned
I hope you know that this is the club that eliminated us from the CL last season playing in the most cowardly way we´ve ever seen any "top team" play, and then stealing the title from the deserving winners Bayern by doing the same stuff to them, while spending the most money on players over the last 5 years that any club has ever spent (I may be wrong about that, I dont want to look up and add up all the numbers and compare them to ManC, but you get the idea). This is a joke of a club, and making fun of them when they get a taste of their own medicine is inevitable.

Be it as it may, these constant remarks will 1) make you seem butthurt, especially since it was them the underdogs that beat you, in whatever fashion they chose to (tiki-taka isn't the standard, you know), and 2) will only offend and alienate decent Chelsea fans here such as antonn.

Just for the sake of a healthy forum atmosphere.

Der Kaiser

They didn't steal anything. They played the way they felt they needed to to win, and it worked. It was a pragmatic approach, just like Swansea's. It's not like they got there thanks to cheating, which is more than can be said for many a Barca campaign. Seriously, this arrogance and false sense of entitlement is one of the reason so many people dislike Barca fans.

chelsea got there due to luck. they didnt deserve to be in the final, let alone win it. they were inferior in all 3 matches but 5 post hits, 2 missed penalties, an unreal conversion rate of their few chances made the miracle possible.

but comparing the chelsea-barca/bayern matchups to the chelsea-swansea matchup is just sad. chelsea has endless stacks of money, swansea was promoted last season. them winning with a defensive approach is an accomplishment, chelsea playing cowardly in all of their final 3 CL matches with a squad full of expensive stars is shocking.

but I guess comparing chelsea to the mighty swansea can make them look like a half decent club, winning is winning, no matter how right?

Cristofol

Did I miss something? I'm pretty sure this is a FCBARCELONA forum, if other team fans come on here I don't think it is a Barça fan's responsibility to make sure we aren't upsetting the wittle darlings who can't take what is part and parcel of the football community - Team bashing. If someone is going to get offended and upset every time someone mocks their team's misfortune then football in general, whether it be forums,media or at home and in the work place, is not something they should be a part of. Besides I am sure the Chelsea fans are more than capable of giving back what they get, I've already seen 'Barcelona' and 'cheat' being placed into the same sentences, and they did knock us out of the CL last season, regardless of their tactics they did win and until we meet them again they currently have the last laugh.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
That's more than a little arguable
Drogba-shining-gif-e1331823309280.jpg

Drogba did more diving in one game vs us than all La Liga teams since the turn of the century.*

* It's not cheating, but I guess some thinks it is

Tezemery

They dislike us because we are the best, we dislike them because they play boring football.

DavidVillano1

Woow man. You seriously comparing Swansea with the club that, just this season, spent over 100 million on signings? :lol:
Exactly, the comparison is pretty laughable. We're talking about one of the dearest squads in Europe(Chelsea) playing 10 men in their box over two legs. IIRC one shot on target in the first leg. To a Swansea team with a small budget who actually attempted to go forward when they could. The difference is staggering, but not for EPL fans it seems.

They dislike us because we are the best, we dislike them because they play boring football
If there was a rep system, I would rep you. Well said!

GiantKiller

Chelsea did play boring football but did any of you think that they could've done what they did by playing differently? Having spent lots of cash doesn't matter because that's what happens when you've got Abramovich trying to get the players he wants without any clear strategy. Torres. :lol:

Also, even I didn't like the way Chelsea played and as a Barca fan, it is very understandable. To go on and on and on about something is what I wouldn't want to do, though.

Having said that.... :stv172:

XaviMessiGirl

I don't like seeing arrogance among Barca fans, the whole sense of entitlement "we're hated because we're the best, we play the only good style of football" is really grating. At the same time, insinuating that we are successful largely because of cheating is equally ridiculous. Cheating how, you mean diving? Because that's pretty prevalent in the PL as well.

Alissa

Ok from now on I also expect that you no longer bash Juventus because it's a huge insult to me as a Juve fan, so stop hurting my feelings, this is a Barcaforum afterall and I demand respect.
(sarcasm in case you hadn't noticed)

Cheer up people, Chelsea losing 2:0 to Swansea it's something you can make fun of, hell it's something you should make fun of. And keeping in mind the things that happened last year Barca fans are more than entitled to enjoy this moment.

Cristofol

Ok from now on I also expect that you no longer bash Juventus because it's a huge insult to me as a Juve fan, so stop hurting my feelings, this is a Barcaforum afterall and I demand respect.
(sarcasm in case you hadn't noticed)

Cheer up people, Chelsea losing 2:0 to Swansea it's something you can make fun of, hell it's something you should make fun of. And keeping in mind the things that happened last year Barca fans are more than entitled to enjoy this moment.

:yes:

Home of Barca Fans