Chelsea

PearLBLacK

Banned
The amount of butthurt here :lol:

Seriously, though, constantly insulting and making fun of Chelsea disrespects their fans here. A couple of remarks I can understand but it's getting too much, IMO. Antonn and others would hardly enjoy the forum anymore, I'd guess.

Just saying...

GiantKiller

Seriously, though, constantly insulting and making fun of Chelsea disrespects their fans here. A couple of remarks I can understand but it's getting too much, IMO. Antonn and others would hardly enjoy the forum anymore, I'd guess.

Just saying...

Well, I agree.

Jenks

The thread has been an interesting read. When Chelsea park the bus against a superior team they're the scum of Europe, when Swansea do it they're just being "pragmatic". :facepalm: :lol:

X

xaviniesta

The thread has been an interesting read. When Chelsea park the bus against a superior team they're the scum of Europe, when Swansea do it they're just being "pragmatic". :facepalm: :lol:

i was only talking of swanseas point of view, i care very little about chelsea.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Woow man. You seriously comparing Swansea with the club that, just this season, spent over 100 million on signings? :lol:

Jenks

I don't think the money spent is really relevant. It doesn't matter how much they spent, they were still as inferior to Barca as Swansea are to them. I just found the hypocrisy funny, if not all that surprising! :lol:

Der Kaiser

Just saying...

I hope you know that this is the club that eliminated us from the CL last season playing in the most cowardly way we´ve ever seen any "top team" play, and then stealing the title from the deserving winners Bayern by doing the same stuff to them, while spending the most money on players over the last 5 years that any club has ever spent (I may be wrong about that, I dont want to look up and add up all the numbers and compare them to ManC, but you get the idea). This is a joke of a club, and making fun of them when they get a taste of their own medicine is inevitable.

Jenks

They didn't steal anything. They played the way they felt they needed to to win, and it worked. It was a pragmatic approach, just like Swansea's. It's not like they got there thanks to cheating, which is more than can be said for many a Barca campaign. Seriously, this arrogance and false sense of entitlement is one of the reason so many people dislike Barca fans.

Home of Barca Fans