Chelsea

Jenks

Chelsea are classless wastes of space always will be. They can buy who they like they will never be anything more than plastic scum.
And just to clarify before any chavski's try to pitch in, that statement is not post CL bitterness. It has been my opinion of them since the arrival of Roman's Rubles

Chelsea were already a top four team before Roman arrived.

Jenks

You said they were plastic. In reality they already had a decent amount of history and were one of the best sides in the league before the Russian appeared.

Cristofol

You said they were plastic. In reality they already had a decent amount of history and were one of the best sides in the league before the Russian appeared.

They are plastic, as in the fans are plastic. You know, not real...
And Chelsea were never impressive before the money I've watched English football all my life, they were not impressive and nobody thought so, not even the Chelsea fans. Abramovich comes in and then suddenly a lot of 'fans' out of nowhere, the same surge in supporter number has happened again since winning the CL. I unfortunately have the displeasure of being in the company of Chelsea fans quite often and they are some of the up most fake football fans I've ever met, and encountering plenty of Chelsea fans on the internet on a regular basis has not given me any reason to believe my chav loving acquaintances are in the minority

Cristofol

They finished in the top four the season before he arrived, higher than they did last season.

How the hell does that make them one of the best? They really weren't. Blackburn Rovers won the Premier League and Liverpool never have so by your logic that must make Blackburn a better team domestically? Chelsea have only 4 league titles to their name, they had only won it once prior to the arrival of Roman. I'm not one to use trophies as a mark of quality clubs normally but one league titles won in the mid 50s and then 3 after Roman's arrival in 2003 doesn't scream 'One of the best clubs before Roman' to me.
Chelsea were average at best,and a lot more likable

Jenks

How the hell does that make them one of the best?

It's fairly self-explanatory.

Blackburn Rovers won the Premier League and Liverpool never have so by your logic that must make Blackburn a better team domestically?

I never said they were 'historically' one of the best sides in the league, I said they were one of the best when Abramovic turned up - which they were. 4th the season before he turned up, and 2nd the season before he started splashing the cash.

Last edited:

Cristofol

It's fairly self-explanatory.

I never said they were 'historically' one of the best sides in the league, I said they were one of the best when Abramovic turned up - which they were. 4th the season before he turned up, and 2nd the season before he started splashing the cash.

Your original statement of them being one of the best gave off a completely different impression than what you are now saying, which you are aware of. They were not one of the 'best' simple as that

Jenks

Your original statement of them being one of the best gave off a completely different impression than what you are now saying, which you are aware of. They were not one of the 'best' simple as that

I said they were "one of the best sides in the league before the Russian appeared", which they were. They finished fourth the year before, as I'd already said.

Cristofol

I said they were "one of the best sides in the league before the Russian appeared", which they were. They finished fourth the year before, as I'd already said.

That isn't what it sounded like and you are fully aware of that. They were one of the more consistent teams of that season prior to Roman's arrival. 'One of the best teams in the league' does not sound like what you are now saying you meant. But you carry on. Chelsea are shit

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Jenks is right, unlike City, Chelsea actually got into the Premier Leagues top table on their own merit, Roman just gave them the resources to stay there.

Home of Barca Fans