Chelsea

impeh

Hi, its me..
Chelsea have triggered the release clause in Newcastle forward Demba Ba's contract.

Ba, 27, has been given permission to speak to Chelsea and will miss Wednesday's game against Everton.

It is believed his contract contains a clause which allows him to speak to other clubs in the event of a £7m bid.

barcanuck

Chelsea win 8-0 the other day and Chelsea lose to QPR!

All their fortune and good luck was used up in CL. Hope they don't make CL next year.

Banana-Rama

In late January 2011 Chelsea sat 10 points behind Manchester United in 4th place, and since then they've made the following transfers:

Demba Ba £7,000,000
Wallace £5,000,000

Marko Marin £6,500,000
Eden Hazard £32,000,000
Júnior Oscar Dos Santos £25,000,000
César Azpilicueta £7,000,000
Victor Moses £9,000,000

Thibaut Courtois £6,000,000
Oriol Romeu £4,350,000
Romelu Lukaku £20,000,000
Ulises Dávila Plascencia £1,750,000
Juan Mata £23,500,000
Raul Meireles £12,000,000
Gary Cahil £7,000,000
Kevin De Bruyne £6,700,000
Patrick Bamford £1,500,000

Fernando Torres £50,000,000
David Luiz £26,000,000

250 million pounds spent to bring them all the way to...14 points behind Manchester United, in 4th place :lol:

Cristofol

Chelsea are classless wastes of space always will be. They can buy who they like they will never be anything more than plastic scum.
And just to clarify before any chavski's try to pitch in, that statement is not post CL bitterness. It has been my opinion of them since the arrival of Roman's Rubles

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
They have a different opinion than you? No, surely impossible.

Chelsea are classless wastes of space always will be. They can buy who they like they will never be anything more than plastic scum.

I can see I'm dealing with a classy gentleman over here. ;)

Cristofol

They have a different opinion than you? No, surely impossible.

I can see I'm dealing with a classy gentleman over here. ;)

I never claim to be anything more than a sarcastic jerk with the inability to empathize with people, I do however commend the obvious class of my club and condemn those without it :giggle:

89Norcal

Question is how do Chelsea fans, become Chelsea fans in the first place? :lol:

They find out an eccentric Russian billionaire tycoon is the owner, and that he likes to buy things. He'd probably buy players and put them in his house like trophies if he could.

Maybe he'll chop Torres' head off and mount it on his mantle

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans