Chelsea

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
From that video, it looks like they had the bus parked against them. Was that how it was?

If so, that's hilariously ironic.

F

Flavia

From that video, it looks like they had the bus parked against them. Was that how it was?

If so, that's hilariously ironic.
Corinthians was the better team. They closed down the defense on the ending, but chelsea was kinda toothless, aka having Torres as the cf.

B

beautifulgame

interesting that Chelsea's best player was a brasilero defender.

but brasil has not good defenders, moreover, brasilero teams don't know how to defend. :lol:

here come "oh they covet this competition more" excuses from EPL fans already.. :lol:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Chelsea are the disgrace of Europe. ò_ó

A-PJlKyCAAAAvXG.png:large

X

xaviniesta

I ONLY SAW THE 2ND half and corinthians were sublime. very organized team, hard to break down, good and calm on the ball when they had the chance. chelsea only broke their defense twice in the 2nd half but the outcome is well know to everybody when the guy is fernando torres. i would be very surprised if they won't go for another striker in january. i mean rafa has very little options to change anything. they are still the same shit chelsea they have been in last couple of years, besides mata.

Raped in the European Super Cup, 13 points behind Manchester U in the domestic league, eliminated from CL in the Group Stage, losing the World Club Cup...

This is awesome.

i'm just lost for words....if you look what have happened to the so called top4 in europe/world in recent years, manu outplayed by athletic in europa league, arsenal is just too weak, city 2nd year in a row playing in europa league and chelsea, we all know. best league in the world. how long can they keep this shit up...

Last edited:
M

Malappapper

On the one hand, seeing Chelsea fail so miserably this season (they lost the Community Shield, they got uber-raped by Atletico in Monaco, now losing to a Brazilian side) is nice to see for their fluky and undeserved victory last season, but on the other hand, the same reality is a confirmation of our epic failure last season. Chelsea never even had the right to step on the same pitch with us, but not only that, they knocked us out of the Champions League semifinals. It is depressing to think that a team like us lost to a joke team (or Mickey Mouse team as the English like to put it) like Chelsea (mind you, they were even worse last season)

For me Pep, was heavily responsible for the embarrassment last season to Chelsea. He should have set priorities straight and had the team ready to for those 2 semis. The depressing results of that historic failure are still sinking in and will be for some time to come.

*As many have noted, it is not only their complete humiliation in the 3 Super Cups, but also their shitty form in the league and their utter embarrassment in the CL (first winners to ever fail the GS) In fact in those CL games, they were outplayed in all 4 games against Juve and Donetsk. But they again fluked a draw and a win.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans