Mendy
James - Tissue - Zoom
Kante - Ziyech - Chill
Havertz
CHO - Werner/T-A/OG - Cap AM​

Awesome!

snowy

It's the Japanese adage. My Life, My Wife, My Rice

srsly, Westham asking for anything north of 60 mil is way too high, even ex-Covid. Anyways, Jorginho/Gilmour/Ampadu/Kante are plenty good enough better so even at 40mil, it still wouldn't make sense,
Gilmour should be fully recovered in roughly a month and Ampadu has the potential to make 1st team.

They need depth due to the crazy schedule but a lot of these players need to stop being so negative. That was some vomit football in that Spurs game after they scored the first goal, You could just sense Spurs would equalize.

If 4-2-3-1, double pivot should be Kante (always positive) + 1 of Gilmour (when fit)/Jorginho

CHO should definitely stay. He's plenty good enough for both wings

Ziyech, Gilmour and Havertz tick all the creative boxes and Kante can also fill the B2B function :thinking:

snowy

More dynamic and positive but Burnley never got going. Still, it was good to see Tammy start but would also like to see CHO more than a few min.

Team's definitely been improving, and feels like Lamp is happier with his last 4 clean sheets since Southham defense but they were a few close calls and with Zouma, he'll have to factor in the obligatory 2 or 3 fuck ups per game.

Rennes on Wed will be a tough test as they're skilled and speedy on the counters, specially Count Doku and Gboho. If Camavinga has recovered from the knock, they'll definitely put on a fight.

Something like this should win it:

1st half
Mendy
Rice - Zouma - Silva - Chilwell
Kante/Jorginho
Havertz - Mount
Ziyech - Tammy/OG - Werner

2nd half
Mendy
Azpi - Zouma - Silva
Kante/Jorginho
Ziyech - Havertz - Mount
CHO - Tammy/OG - Pulisic (if fit)​

snowy

Given the quality and depth of his squad, Tuc gotta step up his attack. There's not enough players attacking the box and presenting options. The only one who does it consistently is Werner but his 1st touch, composure and ball control are way off.

Tuc benefited a lot from ney's and mbap creativity and ballsy style.

The only attackers who fit that to some extent are Pulisic and Cho. Rest of the squad is way too conservative or plays too deep.

Havertz with his skills in cramped spaces should be more active in the box. Specially with the current soft pen standards, his long legs and quick feet could win lots of easy goals. But for that, either the coach would have to instruct him or he needs to up his killer instincts.

Ziyech creates lots of chances with his passing but lots of them are wasted since he's only been combined him a few minutes with Pulisic or Cho.

Team's xG is 62.36 (3rd in the league) but only scored 55. A lot of it is down to Turbo's shitty finishing but then you could question the coaches' judgment to keep overplaying him at the expense of OG and Abraham who barely got minutes.

Bielsa with that squad would score a heap load of goals. Faxxx!

snowy

yeah yeah gratz and scratch shinny barci I just wanna party don't give a fik 'bout politics
fuk da powa send the 'ticians to the morti I'm all for freedum put 2 caps in dei domes
trace a trait 'em border pat :troll: z
rather ride the 'rari 2 broads n pat rollz get her ass twirlin on ma * brr-brrrr ima pay dat toll
Straight 2 hoochie no need 2 jizz 'round the rims on the out skirtz bu'
Can't go downtown will get me locked up and chained up put me on a cross like JC in the Penney
10ciary
I'ma sneak undaa covaa covert deep in dat bush and snipa d' snatch with ma long rang icy ice North Poll
Blaow! Stay out a range gotta! Fight the tag, get ur palms wet on the regista but don't let'em barcode u ass :rap:

Keep it blue modafucka :rap: the B the new Black yo!

Home of Barca Fans