Chelsea

TitoTata

Banned
Only been in Chelsea for like a week and a few days and he's already making them play the best football they've seen in years. Quick one touch passing and an effective press. I know it's just Perth and a pre-season game, but I feel like Sarri truly is the real deal. Wish we had gotten him instead.

What level are Perth though ??

I truly hope he does get them actually playing decent football, joining Liverpool, ManCity and Spurs .

I wonder what kind of football Arsenal are gonna be playing ?

Last edited:

Laplacian

some australian team so their level is probably really low, but for comparison manchester united were completely shit as usual against san jose earthquakes, one of the worst teams in the MLS (league 1 quality). Their off the ball movement was non-existent, passing was slow and ineffective, they couldn't press, and they couldnt create chance. All in their 2nd game.

BenRobbins

some australian team so their level is probably really low, but for comparison manchester united were completely shit as usual against san jose earthquakes, one of the worst teams in the MLS (league 1 quality). Their off the ball movement was non-existent, passing was slow and ineffective, they couldn't press, and they couldnt create chance. All in their 2nd game.

We have 3 or 4 starters playing, rest were youth or being sold and its our second game against a team who are fully match fit.

Preseason means nothing. We have thumped Real, Liverpool, PSG, Roma in pre season then finished 6th. We have also lost every game in Preseason then Pissed the league.

Its glorified training, especially in a world cup year

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Roman Abramovich is ready to bail.

Chelsea put up for sale.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/9aakvj/chelsea_are_up_for_sale_for_2_billion_according/

E__8kl3znp8YVKsj1dgK26wUeclaMj38K0lmb48XTc4.jpg
E__8kl3znp8YVKsj1dgK26wUeclaMj38K0lmb48XTc4.jpg
9hQ22Uc.jpg

Mitchell1978

logical that he's selling the club as he can't properly enter the country anymore, it seems the UK government is becoming extremely Russophobic

Jenks

Just culturally authoritarian in general. They've banned a load of American conservatives and European identitarians as well. They would rather let half the third world in than anyone who might shake up the political landscape for them.

DonAK

Sarri might not have won a trophy in his career and might not have managed a top club before Napoli, but he's transformed this Chelsea side into playing good football a way I've never seen Chelsea play before.

And they have Giroud/Morata as their striker lol.

Cule4life

The Culest
Chelsea playing better football than Barca by a mile. Pretty soon Chelsea will be blaming us for parking the bus against them :lol:

Alik

Sarri might not have won a trophy in his career and might not have managed a top club before Napoli, but he's transformed this Chelsea side into playing good football a way I've never seen Chelsea play before.

And they have Giroud/Morata as their striker lol.

Still not good enough for the likes of BBZ.

DonAK

Still not good enough for the likes of BBZ.

When BBZ claimed Rakitic has performed better than Messi in the CL in recent years I stopped taking him seriously.

At this point I think he just want to go against the grain and hope the team fails in order to be proven right.

Home of Barca Fans