Chelsea

SEvolution

248910_553340961347374_1070358330_n.png

Jenks

It's odd how he still can't reclaim his form from Liverpool. I know Chelsea's tactics are part of the reason, but if you watch him on the pitch, he sometimes acts like he doesn't really care. His movement is slightly hesitant and his reactions are slow. But other games his movement is excellent.

I really don't think Chelsea's tactics are part of the reason. I don't think that excuse will work for him any more. He complained that he wasn't getting balls to feet quick enough, but now he has Mata, Oscar and Hazard behind him and he's still shit. Torres is a spent force. This is something he predicted years ago, he said his body wouldn't be able to cope with this league in the long term. He needs to leave. He'll never be the player that Chelsea paid for.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
To be fair to him that would be a smart move. I remember Rafa took over reigning European Champions before, it was the biggest LOL moment ever.

No the biggest LOL moment ever was Rafa embarrassing AC Milan in 2005. Now that was embarrassing.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I really don't think Chelsea's tactics are part of the reason. I don't think that excuse will work for him any more. He complained that he wasn't getting balls to feet quick enough, but now he has Mata, Oscar and Hazard behind him and he's still shit. Torres is a spent force. This is something he predicted years ago, he said his body wouldn't be able to cope with this league in the long term. He needs to leave. He'll never be the player that Chelsea paid for.

I agree, but who'll want him? Isn't he the best paid player in the club? I can't see anyone except possibly Anzhi paying his wage...

Home of Barca Fans