Chelsea

Nucky

I admire Chelsea the most this season. Last season they finished midtable and they didn't need to spend 300m like Manchester United did (and are still shit) to get on TOP. Kante was the key signing for this season. And of course bringing Conte to SB. Conte reallly is class manager.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
9 win on the trot, 7 clean sheets, 23 goals scored and 2 conceded to the 2 best teams we played. Not too shabby. We've also become the first team in the PL era to get 9 wins in a row or more 5 times. Conte is doing a splendid job this season, with those who aren't even his top choice buys. Luiz has been great almost every game! Still as sneaky as ever but that's good for us. I won't say we will win the league but we've definitely set ourselves up for a good title charge now. I don't know whether I should be worried about Arsenal or not. Another meltown in March will probably happen but you never know, change happens. Liverpool and City's defence will fuck both their title bids, as it already is.

Costa though, what a guy. I hope he gets player of the year, he's our best player, our matchwinner when our other matchwinners aren't firing.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Apparently Chelsea are soon to be granted permission to expand Stamford Bridge to a 60k seater. If true, I love this, I'd much rather expand home then move. I wonder what made the opposers cave?

We'll be somewhere else for 3 years, I hear Chelsea want to go for Wembley.

Jenks

If baffles me that clubs are so short-sighted. If you're a big London club then you know you'll get close to filling a 100k seater, so why do clubs go for these meagre upgrades?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
We tried to go for 2 other bits of land, both were rejected. We were initially rejected several times when requesting Stamford Bridge expansion too, this has been going on for the good part of 8 odd years now. Apparently there just isn't a lot of room around the Bridge to expand. 60k seater is probably as big as we'll get at the Bridge, but I could be wrong.

Home of Barca Fans