Chelsea

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Lukaku will be such a drop down in quality from those two as well. He can't trap a bag of cement let alone a football.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Beat Milan 3-1, and I like the look of Oscar-Kante more than Cesc-Matic, I hope that Conte tries it at some point. I want to see Oscar as a CM.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Conte has worked wonders with this squad so far. He's really restored the fight in the team, not just going out with a whimper like so many times last season. Both times we dug out a result, and Conte making great subs at the right time. I'm really happy to see Batshuayi get his first goal after his header last week lead to Diego Costa's goal. His celebration showed how much that goal really meant to him, it was great to see. And Conte's antics on the touchline are also quite entertaining, his passion for the game really shows, his celebrating with the fans last week was over the top but at the same time pretty awesome. :D I'm not expecting anything grand from this squad this season but it's good to see that the team really seem behind him and will fight for the result no matter what.

Heard some rumours of us trying to sign James from Madrid, don't know how true any of it is but yeah. We really need to stop dicking around and buy defenders too. I heard we are going for Ricardo Rodriguez from Wolfsburg so that Azpilicueta can play on his natural right side. That move makes sense, but we really do need to solve the CB situation, we need at least one, since Zouma will be returning to the squad eventually, and Iva, Terry and Cahill make decent enough backups I guess.

Nucky

2 matches, 2 wins.. Great job so far by Conte.. I think he can return Chelsea in TOP 4.. City,United,Chelsea and Arsenal will be TOP 4 this season..

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah I'm confident that, as long as we sign the necessary players, we will finish in the top 4 again this year. Probably 3rd at best, but from 10th that's good. :lol:

BerkeleyBernie

Umm...just where did that Chelsea defense think the ball would be going? :facepalm:

chelsea.png

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, poor result, poor performance. David Luiz was the only defender who seemed to have kept his head, funnily enough. With Ivanovic playing like that, Alonso, whatever his ability is, will be better, as well as moving Azpi back to his original position on the right side.

It's not a worrying loss, Liverpool are playing well right now and Conte is still stamping his mark on the team. Alonso is yet to make his debut and Zouma, our best defender, is yet to return from injury. I think we needed another midfield signing, I don't have a lot of faith in Matic, and Cesc seems to be an impact sub.

I also think Conte needs to make his substitutions earlier, he waits way too long sometimes, both last week and this week.

Hassan Ashas

This team is going down, so badly..
Just like a year ago, they were considered the best team of Europe after Barca, Bayern and Real. Now, even considering them in top 4 of EPL is arguable

El Flaco

Antonio Conte's first touch during Chelsea vs. Leicester game from today

[gfy]HealthyWhimsicalIvorybackedwoodswallow[/gfy]

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
GOAT touch.

Really liking the new 3-4-3. We'll see how it goes against a stronger team in United next week. I'll give more thoughts then, as we've not played a challenging team with it yet.

Home of Barca Fans