Chelsea

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Mario Balotelli @MarioBaloltelli
When Chelsea appoint a new manager Fernando Torres will be on an average of 2.75 goals per manager

:lol:

P.s. what's this talk about Pep being appointed as Chelsea's manager? He wouldn't touch that job with a ten-foot pole.

Besides, those who have followed Pep both as a player and a coach, know he's a stubborn methodical man who sticks to his own principles no matter what.

After the end of last season, he made it clear both himself and through his agent that he will have a sabbatical for at least a year and then think things over. I highly doubt he'll do anything until the summer of 2013, and even then it will probably be ManCity due to its dynamics and intention to put work into the whole organization, not just the first team.

Last edited:

Alik

it was about time.... Ok he won the champions leauge mostly by luck,but generally he wasnt good as manager
Chelsea might have been lucky but the fact is it happened when Di Matteo came in. I believe he is a better manager than Mancini for example and way better than Rafa Benitez. So like people said, unless they have Pep lined up, sacking Di Matteo was a stupid decision.

Champs League is practically gone now no matter who steps in, so I think Di Matteo should have been left on to go for the remaining trophies at least.

Ursegor

World Champion
They can hire Pep, del Bosque, Mourinho and Ferguson at the same time. Torres will still not score. Hazard and Oscar are still inexperienced kids. Mikel and Luiz are still shit. And they still don't have a competent rightback. FACHT.

Superfly

Banned
Couldn't believe it when I woke up to this news :lol: what an absolute joke of a club.

Time for Rafa to make his dramatic comeback to the EPL :tito:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Balague was just on SSN and made it pretty clear that although chelsea have contacted pep in the last few days, he'll be staying out of a job until the summer. (although he'll know where hes going by February)

Rafa seems the most likely atm, linking him back up with torres.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
always planning short term, what a joke of a club. All top clubs have continuity, sacking him if just so daft i can't quiteget my head around it :facepalm:

I guess winning the Champions league isn't enough for them & trying to overhaul the entire philosophy which he was actually doing a pretty decent job at it, i expected them to be alot worse than they were.

pathetic.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Rumours are Roman Abramovich has already sacked Rafa Benitez, just to save time & further disgruntle from fans

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
As smart of a businessman Roman is, he knows absolutely zilch about football, team management, implementing the right structures, patience and such.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans