Chelsea

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
There is no telling who will win the league, 37 games to go. Their biggest worry is that Costa has constant injury problems, they have no other quality striker. Falcao should be, but he isnt anymore.

trust me, when defending champions start the season like this, it's a bad omen. that and no one hasn't retained the premier league title since 2009 and chelsea have not really strengthened

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Am I the only one who thinks Chelsea's defence is overrated? Ivanovic will struggle big time against quick and tricky wingers and there is no pace at all in their back 4..They should sign a new left back and use azpilicueta on the right depending on the opposition..
We're signing a LB soon, Baba Rahman. He's only 21 though so I don't see him playing a whole heap this season unless there's an injury. Iva was horrible yesterday, got torn apart time and time again. If we also get Stones then our defence should be fine.

In all honesty I'm not exactly over the moon about our transfer activity during this window, as you'd expect. You can't tell whether or not we'll be able to defend our title at this stage obviously, but considering we haven't looked good basically all year long, if we carry that form throughout the season, our chances of getting 3rd is as high as our chances of winning the title. I really can't predict how things are going to go, I was a lot more confident about a title this time last season.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Am I the only one who thinks Chelsea's defence is overrated? Ivanovic will struggle big time against quick and tricky wingers and there is no pace at all in their back 4..They should sign a new left back and use azpilicueta on the right depending on the opposition..

Overrated no. But they are getting older. Terry is getting older and this is probably is final year. Ivanovic is a year older. For me the biggest surprise though is Cahill. The last six months of last season his form dropped off a hell of a lot and combining that with him being another year older too, then its a worry. Which is why if I was Mourinho I'd pay the money for Stones now.

But no not overrated but just getting older.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
To be fair to Cahill after his blip around January/February his form picked up. Not as good as his Chelsea best but he was good again, but yeah, Zouma pretty much plays better than Cahill every chance he gets, he really should be starting regularly soon.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea appealing Courtois red card. I don't understand, it's a straight red but he's only meant to miss 1 match. Is a straight red only 1 match for goalkeepers instead of 3?

We playing away to City too, in the form we're in we gonna get whooped.

Internazionale

Eff you Mou for demoting Eva Carneiro just because she was doing her job. You don't treat her like this. She's the best thing that has happened to football in a long time

SwiftGuyver

So Mou has banned Eva Carneiro from Chelsea's match day staff for doing her job and not realising that Hazard was cynically feigning injury?! He really is an odious little worm who loves to attack people with little or no opportunity to respond and defend themselves. Pathetic bully.

I hope City beat them this weekend so we can enjoy watching his paranoid bleating kick into overdrive early.

Home of Barca Fans