Chelsea

Drexl

Exactly, he won shit. Just stole the copa and La Liga.
This is the sign of our times they treat him like a genius.
O brave new world, that has such people in it.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Chelsea have agreed a fee of £17.75m [€25m] with Augsburg for left-back Abdul Rahman Baba. (Source: BILD)

Augsburg losing their LB :(

Jenks

So Solanke has joined Vitesse on loan... but can't play for 6 weeks because he's not 18 yet. Ridiculous.

BenRobbins

Antonnn, why hasn't jose really bought any body? City have made the mistake of resting on their laurels and not improving the team twice after winning the league.

EdmondDantes

Can anyone here tell me why Cuadrado looks like an absolute amateur at Chelsea? I'm not exaggerating to suggest he could be their worst signing ever. Appalling whenever I see him play.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Antonnn, why hasn't jose really bought any body? City have made the mistake of resting on their laurels and not improving the team twice after winning the league.
Something about him expecting everybody to up their game in the teams title defence, plus he expects Oscar to have a really breakout season like Hazard did last year since it's something like the first time in 4 or 5 years that Oscar has had a proper summer rest. We're basically just replacing who we sold. I don't see us getting anyone else after we potentially get Stones or whatever CB we decide to sign.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, I heard rumours about deals for him. We'll see how it goes, Mou seems to have 0 faith in him now. Might as well sell him instead of letting his value go down even more.

S7_MUFC

Am I the only one who thinks Chelsea's defence is overrated? Ivanovic will struggle big time against quick and tricky wingers and there is no pace at all in their back 4..They should sign a new left back and use azpilicueta on the right depending on the opposition..

Morten

No chance they are defending the premier league based on today's result

There is no telling who will win the league, 37 games to go. Their biggest worry is that Costa has constant injury problems, they have no other quality striker. Falcao should be, but he isnt anymore.

Home of Barca Fans