Chelsea

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
We had a bunch of chances though, Costa missed 2 and also hit the bar. Could have been 3-0 up before they scored their first. Ah well, the rustiness will go away with more games. xD

Ashtonian

Hopefully this will mean th Stones saga ends sooner

I'd take £32.6m right now. Got to laugh at other Evertonians who don't agre

EdmondDantes

Pre-season friendlies mean nothing other than fitness. I remember Chelsea losing 3-0 last season didn't they? Or the season past Lukaku looking like a world-beater only to be sent on loan, or Aspas bossing it for Liverpool only to have a disaster of a season.

It's good for youngsters to feel the weight of the shirt and show the manager they could play a part, but they have to be exceptional, much like that lad Pereira has been for United in their past 2 games. No wonder Juve and PSG were interested before he renewed his contract with them.

The one thing I always notice though is how Hazard always comes back looking chubby hehe. He's a bit like Gotze in that regard.

F

Flavia

Pre-season friendlies mean nothing other than fitness. I remember Chelsea losing 3-0 last season didn't they? Or the season past Lukaku looking like a world-beater only to be sent on loan, or Aspas bossing it for Liverpool only to have a disaster of a season

I think [MENTION=12906]DonAndres[/MENTION] remembers that :p

EdmondDantes

I watched the game last night and I thought PSG were much more impressive. And I have to say, Cuadrado struggles to look like a professional footballer, let alone a Chelsea player, he's been awful.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
We were much better in the last 30 minutes than the rest of the game, well worth our goal. Courtois' penalty though. :D

Home of Barca Fans