Tottenham Hotspur

Devils

They broke their wage structure with the Kane renewal but apparently changing the wages was a plan with the new stadium.

Gotta hand it to Levy, the type of dude you would want running your club.

BarçaBarça

Big relief that both Kane and Pochettino stays. The league is ours next season!
I don't see Real paying 200M for Kane, but I could be surprised :/

Altomonte

just watching Spurs playing Wolves: Adama Traoré is dribbling by Spurs players easily - very fast player. Is this the same Barça B player we let go? How did we let a player leave that is ranked above Mbappé in pace?

xXKonan

just watching Spurs playing Wolves: Adama Traoré is dribbling by Spurs players easily - very fast player. Is this the same Barça B player we let go? How did we let a player leave that is ranked above Mbappé in pace?
He left because he had some interesting offers in England and wasn't exactly rated highly by Lucho, and once you look past the pace and dribbling you can see why.

He has the talent but his end product and IQ was bad man, sure he's improved since then but still not quite up to standards we need.

Andresito

Staff member

[youtube]qt-noJ6F1D0[/youtube]

Watch the first minute of the video to find out how his ex-teammates describe him. :lol:

Morten

A victory for football to have those disgusting oil-merchants knocked out by a proper club.
Fair play to Poch, even if the results hasn't been going their way in the league lately, should clinch 4th or 3rd though, i think.

Alik

Have a feeling they will be closer to City/Liverpool than many think.

Since 2015 they have been one of the top 3 clubs in England, all things considered.

However, I don't think they will be close to City/Liverpool as they are not capable of having near perfect seasons like the former two (their highest points tally is 86 if I'm not mistaken).

Givenchy

i think Tottenham could actually finish 2nd this season, City winning it ofcourse. Liverpool not making any big signings may cost them

Home of Barca Fans