Tottenham Hotspur

Alik

Since 2015 they have been one of the top 3 clubs in England, all things considered.

However, I don't think they will be close to City/Liverpool as they are not capable of having near perfect seasons like the former two (their highest points tally is 86 if I'm not mistaken).

Not a good start for Spurs, as expected.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Is Poch out of steam finally? The team's looked dreadful in the first three games. I think this is a temporary slip though.

xXKonan

Poor marking there for Joelinton to slip in and score.

tp7j14yx0ni31.jpg

West Saxon

Pochettino has just been sacked
Strange decision. They've been playing poorly for most of 2019 but Poch deserved a bit more time to sort things out, and they'll find it very hard to get a manager who's better than him.

If I were Spurs, I'd be straight on the phone to Rafa Benitez.

West Saxon

Seems like a recipe for disaster to me. He loves spending money but Spurs don't have any. He spent his whole time at Man United complaining about not having enough to spend so God knows how he's gonna cope at Spurs. :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
First episode through the new Amazon doc on them.

For all the past-it stuff, Jose is still a great watch. Also barely ever get to see his methods in training. Somewhat unsurprising but still very interesting.

soul24rage

First episode through the new Amazon doc on them.

For all the past-it stuff, Jose is still a great watch. Also barely ever get to see his methods in training. Somewhat unsurprising but still very interesting.

Been watching the doc, it's been fun watch especially with Jose there.

Shows you a bit more insight of the perspectives of the players, manager, and chairman.

El Gato

Villarato!
Very good watch indeed. Mourinho is hilarious.

Levy comes off as a pretty smart man.

He's not stupid, knows the value of his talents when big team approaches, but in this doc he's far too much to bear. Way too engineered of a presence of a CEO who wants to be close to the team development, but isn't.

I like it but the season has been the worst timing to make this. It's a Jose Mourinho show. Which has pros and cons.

They were close to becoming relevant under Pochettino. All of that gone to waste.

Nah, too early to tell.
Could have a good season simply cuz nobody expects them to do anything special. They won't likely overachieve in CL unless they make 3-4 more transfers (which they probably wont considering all things), but could be good in league if hit the stride.

Home of Barca Fans