Tottenham Hotspur

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Be an ultimate failure if Spurs do not make top 4 this season.

Today's derby interests me.

I don't watch Spurs much, but I'm guessing this is what their Starting XI will look like:

------------------Lloris--------------------
Walker-Dawson-Vertonghen-Rose
----------Paulinho---Sandro/Capoue------------
Lamela--------Eriksen---------Chadli
---------------Soldado---------------

They shouldn't have a problem making top 4.

Be an ultimate failure if Spurs do not make top 4 this season.

This.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
I don't watch Spurs much, but I'm guessing this is what their Starting XI will look like:

------------------Lloris--------------------
Walker-Dawson-Vertonghen-Rose
----------Paulinho---Capoue------------
Lamela--------Eriksen---------Chadli
---------------Soldado---------------

They shouldn't have a problem making top 4.

This.

Can't expect lamela and eriksen to start firing so soon especially in such a tough match

DavidVillano1

I'd start Kaboul over Dawson.

If Tottenham had signed Alderweireld and Coentrao they would have had one of the best starting 11s in the league.

Lloris
Alderweireld(Walker) Kaboul Vertonghen Coentrao(Rose)
Paulinho Sandro
Lennon Eriksen Lamela
Soldado​

Really surprised they never went for Alderweireld!

I know most have Chadli in their teams but I think they need width and pace in the team which Lennon offers, whilst Lamela and Eriksen can interchange. Chadli is a good player but I don't think he should be in the first eleven.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Yeah Alderweild is so much better than walker who is so frustrating at times he seems like an amateur
Kaboul is better than Dawson lets see if he bounces back

DavidVillano1

Yeh his injury could be an issue, hopefully he gets back to the form of the 11/12 season. I also believe Kaboul and Vertonghen are better suited as a partnership.

Meitux

Alderweild's main position is CB, he mostly plays there. He's used as right back only in the national team because they lack good clear fullbacks.

DavidVillano1

I know his main position is CB, but he's a very good RB as well and performs well for Belgium in that position. Tottenham have good CBs and getting the vastly overrated Walker out the starting eleven would do them wonders defensively.

Be interesting to see if he starts for At Madrid because Godin and Miranda have a good partnership.

Jenks

Ryan Mason goal on loan at Swindon:

iGWAseQZxcBww.gif

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
That is similar to Beckham's goals, where he took shots from open play as if they were free kicks.

Home of Barca Fans