Tottenham Hotspur

El Flaco

Pochettino calls Spurs "the biggest club in England" after the 2-1 loss to Monaco

[tw]776152662677004288[/tw]

BarçaBarça

Tottenham out of CL is just the latest example of how hyped the Premier League is: They can't compete with Top 3-teams in Germany and France, that is just a little baffling, when you consider how good they looked last year.

Jenks

Tottenham out of CL is just the latest example of how hyped the Premier League is: They can't compete with Top 3-teams in Germany and France, that is just a little baffling, when you consider how good they looked last year.

Having no home games didn't help.

snowy

Hotspurs wanted Zaha big time but CP wanna keep him. No surprise here. He's got mad hot hot hot skillz on the skillet & he hungry

would be cool to have him on the left feeding Messi ... that'd be something! okaye, outtie :cool:

+ with him on the left and ney on the right, it would be double the fun :)
they have a similar style and vibe _ think it would be good for ney as well. They'd feed of each other both in practice and in games. As in cool synergy :cool:

C'mon board! make it happen already!!! okay outtie lol

F

FlaFCB

would be cool to have him on the left feeding Messi ... that'd be something!

+ with him on the left and ney on the right, it would be double the fun :)
they have a similar style and vibe _ think it would be good for ney as well. They'd feed of each other both in practice and in games. As in cool synergy :cool:

C'mon board! make it happen already!!! okay outtie lol

Neymar is not very good on the right. This is a signing that would make absolutely no sense to make. And take Suarez out of msn to add zaha? Terrible idea. This would just weaken Barça.

snowy

arrgh Ronnie dooh watchu doin here brah, u Kraaze?
[MENTION=21618]FlaFCB[/MENTION], my bad, I inverted sides. Ney on the left & Zaha on the right. No need to remove pistolero. Just put Zaha in Milf right yeah!

F

FlaFCB

arrgh Ronnie dooh watchu doin here brah, u Kraaze?
@FlaFCB, my bad, I inverted sides. Ney on the left & Zaha on the right. No need to remove pistolero. Just put Zaha in Milf right yeah!

Zaha in midfield? Are you serious?

Jenks

Hotspurs wanted Zaha big time but CP wanna keep him. No surprise here. He's got mad hot hot hot skillz on the skillet & he hungry

He's average though, mostly flash. He's gone to play for Ivory Coast because he can't even get near the England team.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Wilfried Zaha? I remember him being bought by United back in 2013 and didn't play a lot for them and spent time on loan the whole time he was there before going back to Palace on a Permanent basis.

other than that I don't watch him enough. I remember hearing some Crystal palace fans complaining about his lack of end product at times.

El Flaco

Were knocked out from Europa League (Round of 32) in mid-week after being defeated twice in both legs agaisnt 8th place Gent in Belgian league.

And it's not like Gent are a good side, they were really badly.

hardyboy

Pochettino: Xavi hates me, he's my enemy

REUTERS
Updated 26/04/2017 12:51 CEST
En Español
Shared

After Barcelona icon Xavi openly discussed how Manchester City's Pep Guardiola would like to sign Tottenham Hotspur star Dele Alli, White Hart Lane boss Mauricio Pochettino has slammed the Spanish midfielder.

As a former Espanyol player and coach, Pochettino reminded of the city rivalries that exist between Barcelona and Los Periquitos, with the derby taking place this Saturday.
"He's in a period when he loves to talk, he [plays] in Doha and listen, he was a Barcelona player, he's my enemy," the Argentine told Sky Sports. "He tried to destroy our focus on winning because he hates me, because he's Barcelona.
"I know him very well, I played against him a lot and when I was a manager."
Recalling an incident in a December 2009 Catalan derby, Pochettino claimed Xavi had dived to win Barcelona a penalty as an example of his dishonesty.
"Yesterday there was Thierry [Henry] here [at Spurs] and we remembered the game when [Xavi] cheated the referee," said Pochettino. "He fell down, it wasn't a penalty, but [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic scored for Barcelona and they won the game.
"The marker was Raul Baena, Xavi fell down and said 'penalty', they gave a penalty.
"After, in the replay, it was very funny because no one touched him and everyone in the media was saying no, no trust me - it was a penalty. Come on. It goes from lie to lie to lie.
"He is working for Manchester City, maybe? He wants to help Guardiola and [Vincent] Kompany."

Home of Barca Fans