Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 295

Thread: Tottenham Hotspur

  1. #136
    Calma, calma
    footyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    They should look into hiring Tata Martino

  2. #137
    The Culest
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,693
    Quote Originally Posted by footyfan View Post
    They should look into hiring Tata Martino
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

  3. #138
    Senior Member
    xavisionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Enough of the pussy 4-2-3-1

    Lloris
    Walker-Vertonghen-Dawson-Rose
    Lennon-Dembele-Paulinho-Chadli
    Soldado-Defoe

    Job's a good 'en

  4. #139
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,377
    Quote Originally Posted by pEllee View Post
    his results are not that bad.
    3-0 loss to West Ham at White Hart Lane

    6-0 loss to City

    5-0 loss to Liverpool (again at White Hart Lane, and it was the biggest away win in the league)

    15 goals scored in the PL (same number as Fulham, who are 19th), 3 from penalties.

    And all that after spending 100m over the summer.

    Tbh he's probably been worse than Moyes this season.
    Last edited by darthvader7888; 16th December 2013 at 11:59 PM.

  5. #140
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by darthvader7888 View Post
    3-0 loss to West Ham at White Hart Lane

    6-0 loss to City

    5-0 loss to Liverpool (again at White Hart Lane, and it was the biggest away win in the league)

    15 goals scored in the PL (same number as Fulham, who are 19th), 3 from penalties.

    And all that after spending 100m over the summer.

    Tbh he's probably been worse than Moyes this season.
    First of all, I don't think he personally spent all that money.

    And those defeats are of course disasters but his results as a Spurs managers has been decent enough. They're on 27 points, "just" 8 points behind Arsenal. And if anyone expected them to challenge for titles then they're stupid. Their squad is way too overrated for that.
    And to be honest, they don't even have a proper replacement for him. He's just been sacked because of the embarrassing defeats. Because result wise, they've only slightly underachieved but not by much.



  6. #141
    I am Leg End
    AnfieldEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Parts Unkown
    Posts
    6,731
    Quote Originally Posted by xavisionary View Post
    Enough of the pussy 4-2-3-1

    Lloris
    Walker-Vertonghen-Dawson-Rose
    Lennon-Dembele-Paulinho-Chadli
    Soldado-Defoe

    Job's a good 'en
    They'd get roasted playing that formation and team.

  7. #142
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,551
    He was pretty shite this year though. How many times did Spurs win 1-0? And I mean the results against Liverpool & City dear god.. just embarrassing.

  8. #143
    Senior Member
    Meitux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In The Stars
    Posts
    4,060
    Quote Originally Posted by xavisionary View Post
    Enough of the pussy 4-2-3-1

    Lloris
    Walker-Vertonghen-Dawson-Rose
    Lennon-Dembele-Paulinho-Chadli
    Soldado-Defoe

    Job's a good 'en
    Dawson? this guy was only staying in the line up because he's captain, other than that wayyy average. Chadli is nothing special really unless he''ll bring something better in the future and the only thing Lennon has is speed. Soldado hasn't really performed this season, that was due to the lack of service but anyway he hasn't shown the best of signs of performing yet either...

    And this line up you post lacks again of creativity. Eriksen is a must in the Tottenham line up.

  9. #144
    I am Leg End
    AnfieldEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Parts Unkown
    Posts
    6,731
    Out of the league cup.....lost at home to west ham.....again.

  10. #145
    Senior Member
    AfricanBavarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    601
    Lol what a joke club
    Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

    Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

  11. #146
    Sir Alupp Heynrguson
    Semi-Neutral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,310
    I heard this time around it wasn't that bad, Adebayor got a goal and I heard they were the better team up to West Ham's substitutions.
    exactly what we Flamineeded

  12. #147
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    991
    The Sherwood effect. Knocked out by the tactical genius Big Sam...

  13. #148
    The Culest
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,693
    When you are having a bad day console yourself by thinking that atleast you are not a Spuds supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

  14. #149
    Senior Member
    Darko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,637
    Back to the 4-4-2 hoof it up and counterattacking football for Spurs it seems...

  15. #150
    Super Saiyan
    Gohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,413
    They have killer material but they don't seem to perform. Just as City last year.