FA Cup

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Me neither but I am not going to argue. I am just so happy that Coutinho actually scored. I loved watching him live in Toronto vs Panathiakos. His goal even in a losing match more than made up for Rafa Benetiz being there.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Belec: "Sorry about the penalty"
Thursday, 30 August 2012 23:37
[FOTO Thursday, 30 August 2012 23:37]
[rss full] [rss text] [permanent link]permalink

MILAN - "It wasn't easy at all, I hoped to save the penalty. But I'm happy anyway that we qualified." These were the thoughts of Vid Belec as he spoke to Inter Channel about coming on following Luca Castellazzi's dismissal.

Few words then on his competitive debut for the Nerazzurri. He would have liked to have done better but he will improve over time. He'll also benefit from the advice of the man he rooms with on training camps, a certain Samir Handanovic. "What will Samir say to me? That he would have saved it!" But the future looks bright for Vid Belec.

I am glad someone from the youth team got a chance to play, Vid Belec the Slovanian goal keeper came on today for Castelazzi who got sent off for bringing down the last man and conceded a penalty. Vid Belec better not be sorry for something not his fault unless he is really humble, but goal keepers should have the highest confidence on the team. Looked assured though.

XaviMessiGirl

296563_10151409201197178_845847881_n.jpg

:lol:

Banana-Rama

why did juve buy bendtner, such a strange transfer, just when you think they are a club on the up they make a signing like that, italian football is wierd.............

Meitux

from van persie,cavani,whoever striker to bedtner on loan thats pretty poor and juventus really needs a very good striker

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Will Asamoah continue to play as left winger for Juve?

Well Chilleini was playing there most last season but i'd persume he'll be moved back into the centre & Asamoah will remain as he's been one of Juve's best players in the first few games + they spent alot of money for him & there's not any room for him in midfield so i think he'll probably remain LWB.

XaviMessiGirl

There are reports Nicklas Bendtner’s Juventus debut will be delayed until the former Arsenal striker can lose weight.
The Dane was brought in on loan with an option to buy from the Gunners, but his initial impact has not been impressive.
According to the Italian media, Bendtner seemed very overweight during his first training session with teammates in Turin.
It’s believed he will be placed on a strict diet and exercise regime so that he can get in shape quickly.
At this stage it is not clear when Bendtner will be able to make his Serie A debut, but he has just under two weeks to prepare.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans