User Tag List

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me neither but I am not going to argue. I am just so happy that Coutinho actually scored. I loved watching him live in Toronto vs Panathiakos. His goal even in a losing match more than made up for Rafa Benetiz being there.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Legion of Doooom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He might be Brazilian and not Argentine but I like Coutinho a lot.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Belec: "Sorry about the penalty"
    Thursday, 30 August 2012 23:37
    [FOTO Thursday, 30 August 2012 23:37]
    [rss full] [rss text] [permanent link]permalink

MILAN - "It wasn't easy at all, I hoped to save the penalty. But I'm happy anyway that we qualified." These were the thoughts of Vid Belec as he spoke to Inter Channel about coming on following Luca Castellazzi's dismissal.

Few words then on his competitive debut for the Nerazzurri. He would have liked to have done better but he will improve over time. He'll also benefit from the advice of the man he rooms with on training camps, a certain Samir Handanovic. "What will Samir say to me? That he would have saved it!" But the future looks bright for Vid Belec.

I am glad someone from the youth team got a chance to play, Vid Belec the Slovanian goal keeper came on today for Castelazzi who got sent off for bringing down the last man and conceded a penalty. Vid Belec better not be sorry for something not his fault unless he is really humble, but goal keepers should have the highest confidence on the team. Looked assured though.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol poor kid, probably wasn't expecting to come on today. At least he got some experience.

Scandinavian 101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Juve

Even Matri is better than Bendtner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so did they sign him already?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why did juve buy bendtner, such a strange transfer, just when you think they are a club on the up they make a signing like that, italian football is wierd.............

Legion of Doooom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana-Rama View Post
    why did juve buy bendtner, such a strange transfer, just when you think they are a club on the up they make a signing like that, italian football is wierd.............

They couldn't get the great Luca Toni.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from van persie,cavani,whoever striker to bedtner on loan thats pretty poor and juventus really needs a very good striker

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will Asamoah continue to play as left winger for Juve?

You're not even a real journalism
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Will Asamoah continue to play as left winger for Juve?
    Well Chilleini was playing there most last season but i'd persume he'll be moved back into the centre & Asamoah will remain as he's been one of Juve's best players in the first few games + they spent alot of money for him & there's not any room for him in midfield so i think he'll probably remain LWB.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are reports Nicklas Bendtner’s Juventus debut will be delayed until the former Arsenal striker can lose weight.
    The Dane was brought in on loan with an option to buy from the Gunners, but his initial impact has not been impressive.
    According to the Italian media, Bendtner seemed very overweight during his first training session with teammates in Turin.
    It’s believed he will be placed on a strict diet and exercise regime so that he can get in shape quickly.
    At this stage it is not clear when Bendtner will be able to make his Serie A debut, but he has just under two weeks to prepare.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fail they started with van persie canavi or whoever and they stopped to him pff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop laughing guys, this is not....ehm actually it is funny. Go ahead, laugh.
    Do you feel in charge?