Juventus

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
when they lost against Roma i was thinking they wont win the champions league, but now they are winning lazio i think they can now win the cl

Cool

They have a very good chance of winning it, Zidane's Madrid is very vulnerable under pressure so if Juve presses their defense and Zidane comes to defend, It'll end horrible for RM.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
They have a very good chance of winning it, Zidane's Madrid is very vulnerable under pressure so if Juve presses their defense and Zidane comes to defend, It'll end horrible for RM.

Hire Materazzi and place him near the Madrid bench within shouting distance. Let him work his magic.

Seriously I hope he has another bad night with the Italians.

Morten

Given that Juventus knocked out Barca rather comfortably, and the fact that we had two very close matches against Barca, neither which ended up in a win, Juventus are favorites i think.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Given that Juventus knocked out Barca rather comfortably, and the fact that we had two very close matches against Barca, neither which ended up in a win, Juventus are favorites i think.

Yeah right.

Even if they were, the referee would probably give a red card to Alves or some thing and give Real the trophy!

Of late I wonder why the referees even blow the whistle and start the match. Could just as well hand them over the match(es) and save us a whole lot of time!!

Morten

Yeah right.

Even if they were, the referee would probably give a red card to Alves or some thing and give Real the trophy!

Of late I wonder why the referees even blow the whistle and start the match. Could just as well hand them over the match(es) and save us a whole lot of time!!

Ofc, its always the refs fault when the oppisiton loses to RM.
Wont waste my energy on this, waiting for a reply that is worth my time.

ejuventus

Hire Materazzi and place him near the Madrid bench within shouting distance. Let him work his magic.

Seriously I hope he has another bad night with the Italians.

please, let's not associate Materazzi with Juve in any case, for joke neither

every match makes story in itself

a CL Final in 2017, with C. Ronaldo's Real Madrid against Higuain's Juventus, sees obviously Madrid as favourite

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
please, let's not associate Materazzi with Juve in any case, for joke neither

every match makes story in itself

a CL Final in 2017, with C. Ronaldo's Real Madrid against Higuain's Juventus, sees obviously Madrid as favourite

Materazzi bailed your NT with heroic performance in the WC.

Home of Barca Fans