Juventus

ejuventus

For the love of God, don't beat us just to bottle it to RM.

I'll never forgive you if you do.

we have eliminated RM in all our last 4 two-legs challenges
we missed just the Final 1998, but ref gave them that off-side goal

in any case, we've won 2 Finals on 8............we have to arrive to most Finals possible to increase the number of our Cups :(

JerseyAddict

we've won 2 Finals on 8

I am so affraid that Juve will loose against RM cause of that stat. Final or no final. And if AM gets Rela in final... Jesus, 3rd beating in 3 finals from RM would be like nuclear bomb... If only Monaco could do some "Leicester style" wonder.

ejuventus

Chiellini slapped Bonnucci when he asked for Messi's shirt when the game wasn't even finished.. Apparently Bonnucci promised his 5 year old son that he will bring Messi's shirt for him.. Messi gave him his shirt after the game.. There is the video in the link below..

http://www.marca.com/en/football/ba...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

media and people don't know what to talk about, and tend to invent stories.

Chiellini was not slapping Bonucci and not for the request of Messi's shirt.
he was simply inciting Bonucci as usual, galvanizing for the last minutes

ejuventus

interesting video about the singular facts that 3 former 90' s Juventus players are being coaches of the leading teams in 3 of the best leagues in Europe (Conte, Zidane, and Carrera in Russia), with Deschamps doing well with France NT

that beside nowadays's Juve is leading again Serie A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05Fz0bQfiYQ

in the comments of the video on youtube, people started the debate about which is the greatest football club in the world, historically talking

I said mine:

there's a group of 4 clubs more the others: Barca, Real, Bayern, Juve
For this or that reason, other clubs don't reach a general excellence like those 4, even if they've got their own.

There's a second group, composed by United, Ac Milan, Ajax and (maybe) Liverpool

Ac Milan could be in the group, but their present is not great, and their history has seen many pauses. Moreover, only in 1988 they saw their player being decisive in a NTs' tournament
Liverpool ...... so long without winning, never having their players decisive for NTs tournaments
United ....... like before
Ajax ...... the same

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Do not agree with you. Would not pick exactly those 4 for the first group because I do not see how the teams in the second group are so much behind them. Especially Milan compared to Juve.
And I would include Inter and Benfica when it is about elite clubs in European history.

ejuventus

Do not agree with you. Would not pick exactly those 4 for the first group because I do not see how the teams in the second group are so much behind them. Especially Milan compared to Juve.
And I would include Inter and Benfica when it is about elite clubs in European history.

first of all, I reiterate that the idea was born seeing other people's comments at that video

Then .... your point of vieuw is respectable.
My parameters are the following ones:

- number and continuity of national trophies
- number and continuity of international trophies
- players became Balon d'Or or legends
- players that contributed to great tournaments or victories for their NT
- recent situation

well.....if you consider all, you reach - more or less- my rank.
Of course, there's always discretionality that makes possible an edge for different opinions.
Also many Juve's supporters have the same idea of you regarding Juve and Ac Milan
That due the big difference in CL wins

but.....if we have to consider the n° of CL won, so there's not space for a debate: let's just take the bulletin boar.
On the contrary, there's lot to say.
Ac Milan have won 19 national leagues (2 in the last 18 years), 5 national Cups (1 in the last 40 years)
Juventus " " 34 " " (12 in the last 22 years), 11 " "

while Ac Milan have won 8 european Cups and Juve 6 (2 CLs, 1 Cups, 3 UEFA)
only after institution of modern CL at the place of old Champions' Cup, it's born the difference of consideration and of level between Champions' Cup/CL and other european Cups.
Former Cup's Winners' Cup and UEFA Cup were absolutely epic and high level competitions.......often harder than Champions' Cup, specially UEFA Cup.

Not to count that it's much larger the number of Juventus players that have led their NT to great tournaments or victories

So....all that above, let me put Juventus history above Milan, even if they've got the excellence of 7 CL wins
The reasoning may be applied to the comparison between whatever other team

Last edited:

ejuventus

I report also here ....... Juve ended an incredible Serie A 33 home wins straight yesterday

the series started on October, 2015
2nd best in history of european football (at least in the major leagues) after 39 from Barça 50's-60's

the casuality wanted that all started and finished in a derby

RevoTeller

I hope they will win it, but I also doubt it: they are the greatest CL final chokers around as a team, while Higuain is the greatest final choker around as a player.
Real, on the other hand....

Watch Penaldo going naked again after the final whistle.

I hope I'll be proven wrong.

FC B

As much as I'd love Juve to win this CL I reckon they won't, sadly.

Mierda is too strong of an opponent with some great players, with huge help from refs in their most difficult and key moments of decisive matches (see last year's final and the return leg against Bayern ofc) so I won't even watch a single second of this final anymore.

Neymessi

They are going to choke in the finals. I just know it. Watch their defense being a tenth of what it was in the camp nou.

Home of Barca Fans