User Tag List

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: Juventus

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, after all this time I still don't know what your point is? That Barca/Madrid have had some other problems BESIDES average managers (Benitez, Valverde, Lopetegui, Martino etc.) these years?

Hell yea, sure, and you see people blaming the veterans and the board all the time. It still doesn't change that the manager needs to be sacked. Madrid did it each time every quickly (got rid of Benitez, Lope, Solari after a few months). We need to do it as well. Hell, should've done it sooner.

There's just no way to dispute that. Almost every Barca fan here knows it.

Valverde doesn't play the has-beens all the time because he has to. He fucking loves them. He loves Rakitic - Busi, that's why he left Arthur on the bench more and more as the season progressed.

You make it sound as if Valverde wants to build a new team but is somehow forced not to. When everything indicates the opposite. He has had new fresh blood and he's just tossed it aside, and used the veterans to death in the big games. Because that's what he likes to do, since experienced players is the 'safer' approach.

The biggest roadblock in the rejuvenation of this team has been Valverde. He is the reason why Dembele was a sub vs Roma instead of exploiting the space behind their lines, or why Arthur was a sub vs Liverpool when our midfield caved under pressure.
    Last edited by serghei; 19th May 2019 at 09:33 PM.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye. All the time. 3 pages in the Bartomeu thread since June 2018. ALL THE TIME.

While the average/shit/whateveryoudescribethemas Solari and Lopetegui were met with everpresent vitriol from the Madrid fans anywhere near the levels presented here towards an average manager. Bartomeu dimision signing from the stands. Definitely

Don't be silly.
    People are boring.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Aye. All the time. 3 pages in the Bartomeu thread since June 2018. ALL THE TIME.

While the average/shit/whateveryoudescribethemas Solari and Lopetegui were met with everpresent vitriol from the Madrid fans anywhere near the levels presented here towards an average manager. Bartomeu dimision signing from the stands. Definitely

Don't be silly.
    Bartomeu/the board brought quality young players. But he is blamed for sticking with this manager and for standing with the veterans. Young players without proper management and proper tactics doesn't bring you a rejuvenated team.

You do realize criticizing the fact that Valverde is not sacked is also automatically a criticism towards to board I hope.
    Last edited by serghei; 19th May 2019 at 09:41 PM.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah yes, automatism. Who else is the middle man that will get the crowd pitchfork with "this is on you Barto" carved into their chests, because you can't be arsed to form a coherent narrative against the man himself?
    People are boring.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah yes, automatism. Who else is the middle man that will get the crowd pitchfork with "this is on you Barto" carved into their chests, because you can't be arsed to form a coherent narrative against the man himself?
    Glad we could sort it out man. So Florentino and Bartomeu are most responsible of Barca's and Madrid's failures. Poor Lope, Solari and Valverde were just caught in the crossfire. Valverde survived because he had Messi scoring, dribbling and assisting for fun in La Liga to save his bacon.

Doesn't sound like a good explanation for me.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem.

BTW, Allegri sucks. Not as much as EV, but I wouldn't touch him with a tenfoot pole.
    People are boring.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem.

BTW, Allegri sucks. Not as much as EV, but I wouldn't touch him with a tenfoot pole.
    I don't think he sucks, but I'd stay away from Italian managers too.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allegris Milan was pretty good to watch. Sarri Napoli too.
    Valverde at the moment has this mediocre mix of attack and defense. It's like chasing two rabbits at once, essentially both get away.
    I understand the players are old and can't press like they used to. If Valverde wants to play a more defensive style then his tactics, formations and choice of players should reflect that. However more importantly is the fact that Valverde has a weak mentality and it is reflected in the team. Under a manager like Mourinho we may have lost and played shitty football but I don't think we would bottle three goal leads.

If we didn't have Messi we would be where Real are currently.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some speculations here in Italy that Guardiola to Juve is done deal, 23 mil 4 years. odds just went down badly, there was a meeting today in Milan with Paratici and Nedved. rumors that Guardiola will be officially presented on June 14, Juventus on their website announced that day the museum tour at Allianz Stadium is not available.

News is reported by same close insiders that predicted last year Ronaldo. it's even trend right now on twitter italy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    some speculations here in Italy that Guardiola to Juve is done deal, 23 mil 4 years. odds just went down badly, there was a meeting today in Milan with Paratici and Nedved. rumors that Guardiola will be officially presented on June 14, Juventus on their website announced that day the museum tour at Allianz Stadium is not available.

News is reported by same close insiders that predicted last year Ronaldo. it's even trend right now on twitter italy.
    Dude hahahah guardiola said 5000 times he wont move to Italy but still this stupid rumours are coming

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would he leave to Juventus? Feels like a step down from current ManC to Juventus. ManC has so much better roster.

Banned

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Why would he leave to Juventus? Feels like a step down from current ManC to Juventus. ManC has so much better roster.
    Win the league in juve, be the only manager to coaxh Ronaldo and Messi, etc

The Culest
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @serghei why you still wasting your time with Wolfe? Everybody knows not to "touch him with a tenfoot pole"
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pep bollocks put to bed.

Sarri making a lovely transition into an egomaniacal gloryhunter.
    People are boring.

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the actual fuck are you on about ?
    On why Valverde is suited for Barca :

-not playing naive in CL away and getting thrashed everytime (roma was dembele fault for missing empty net). ~ Enjoy your life.