Juventus

Off topic, but Juve are certainly on rise. Sometimes I watch them play and they look damn solid.

Ronaldo has given them that X-factor that they were solely missing for years.

Then they have Dybala who isn't much far behind.
Add to that their rock solid defense.

A bunch of promising youngsters like Bentancur, Rugani, Cancelo, Kean etc.

A very good manager who knows his team very well.

And great supporting cast in form of Douglas costa, Matuidi, Pjanic, Can, Cuadrado & Mandzukic.

They are the CL favorites for me this year, unless we manage to get our best XI up and running for crucial matches.

Ronaldo give them the hope again to win the Champions League. Beside Ronaldo Pjanic ist very important for Juve, without him they really struggle to create chances. Dybala is very inconsistent, sometimes he plays like Messi and then two matches later he looses the ball everytime. But in my opinion Barca and City are still stronger especially Juves midfield is too weak for big games.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
imagine living through 5 straight CL final defeats in a row as a fan.

thankfully, we have a winning culture here at Barca. :lol:

Well, we do know what would the kinds of you do. Abandon ship and follow the next big thing.

I have nothing but sympathy for Juve supporters when it comes to those CL finals losses.

Messigician

Well, we do know what would the kinds of you do. Abandon ship and follow the next big thing.

I have nothing but sympathy for Juve supporters when it comes to those CL finals losses.

They lost because they couldn't match fix the finals like they did the league. I have 0 sympathy for that club.

Leo_Messi

It is impossible to have sympathy for a club like Juve given its ugly history. Similar to cases like RM and more recently PSG. Fans are a different matter altogether. Having historically played (Juve) some of the most boring football of any club this successful (domestically) is not making it any better.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Juve getting Marcelo and Ramsey not truly amazing but not bad acquisitions but decent .. paying Marcelo 13.5 million/year .. we are in negotiations with Rakitic..

Leo_Messi

Well, did not work this time around against Juve B (as disgusting as them but less so but only marginally) but I am sure that those chokers and Juve Merda as a whole will add another year to this wonderful collection of chokeness at the highest level.

[tw]1100435678763143170[/tw]

Would love to draw them and send them back to the shithole that is Torino. A little harsh here but nothing special for Italian standards.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans