Juventus

ejuventus

A day later, I still can't believe what I witnessed.

I cannot believe in the CL final, a team would completely fall apart and abandon their entire identity the way Juve did. One of the worst defensive performances you will ever see in a final, and it came from a team who was acclaimed for their defensive abilities.

that is the finest comment to do

I 've been arguing wih Juve supporters for the last month, recommending more humbleness and trying to make present that our opponent was gonna be C. Ronaldo's Real Madrid, that the Final is for us traditionally difficult, and that our players weren't great champions or not at their peak, and that in CL Final is always better to have best attacks than best defence.
So I predicted Real Madrid as clear favourite, and only a feat like that one with Barça could have led us to the trophy.

But ...but ..... I didn't expect at all what we saw myself either.
I could expect even Real M. having upper hand, and winning even easily 2-0, with our defence making efforts to avoid a worse result

That 's not what we saw yesterday.
A completely remissive defence, with elementary mistakes in series, and above all without any spirit of fighing and collecting each other.

I didn't want to believe, but now it's fairly clear: in CL Final supplant some force that teams have to manage with.
It's my 8th Final, and always always..... Juve collapsed.
Not only this Juve, but also Platini's Juve, Zidane's Juve and Del Piero's Juve.
Zidane, who went to Madrid and made that volley in his unic Final with them. With us , he lost 2 for 2, without doing anything. Same discourss for Inzaghi....who was nul for us vs Real M. in 1998, and then scored with butt cheek for Ac Milan in 2007. So, it's not question of players.

Opponent team?
Shall we talk of that Hambourg in 1983 vs. that Juve ? it'd be like Barça-Leverkusen today
or that Borussia in 1997?
even in these last two Finals....... we were outplayed both in 2015 and last night. Why? BEcause they're better and legendary teams. Ok. But in 2015 we beat almost the same this year's Real M, and this year we beat almost the same 2015's Barça.

Surely it's a fact of mentality, and we're wrong in preparring the Finals.
But the problem is only moved and not solved: why, then, do we prepar well the 1/4s, the Semis, also vs great teams, and not the Final ??
I really don't know.

But there's something else.
All what you want for last night match........but at 60th minute, Real M. had made 2 shots on goal.
Those two shots were two goals.
Those two goals were two own goals.

at 60th, we were under with two own goals from the unic two shots of Real M. , with one of them kicked from 30 metres.
I can make a long list of "strange" goals conceded in our CL Finals' history

and....and....... S. Ramos (already yellow booked) had to get the red card for simulation, and not Cuadrado.
So, let's go to play last 10 minute with us in 11 vs 10, and not viceversa.
For a question of justice.

Now I hope Ramos will get a least 3 days of suspension

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
In this final I think the age of the team showed in second half, even though Madrid are a better team they were matching them in the first half, they were also unlucky with deflections. In 2015 the barca team was simply better. The real disappointments for them were the teams of the late nineties and early 2000's with Zidane and del Piero that should have won more...

Vialli_92

Monaco and Barca underperforming and not taking some of their chances against us also made us look better than what we were.

Real also got the luck in the final when they needed it but fortune does favour the brave as when you are the attacking team it just takes one slip from the other team team to give you the initiative and that's what happened on both of their first 2 goals.

We underperformed along with being unlucky and there was only going to be one winner when that happened.

Real Madrid had nothing to worry about with our attack and midfield as we got completely over run

serghei

Monaco and Barca underperforming and not taking some of their chances against us also made us look better than what we were.

Real also got the luck in the final when they needed it but fortune does favour the brave as when you are the attacking team it just takes one slip from the other team team to give you the initiative and that's what happened on both of their first 2 goals.

We underperformed along with being unlucky and there was only going to be one winner when that happened.

Real Madrid had nothing to worry about with our attack and midfield as we got completely over run

For what it's worth I think Allegri got his tactics wrong in the final.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bad relationship with Allegri for quite some time now. One of them had to leave, it seems.

Devils

A lot of rumors circulating that there was a meltdown at halftime in the dressing room in Cardiff instigated by Bonucci.

It was the straw that broke the camels back and Allegri wanted both Dani and Bonucci gone apparently.

If it was true, then what a bunch of clowns really. Fighting each other in the midst of the CL final, lmao.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I didn't know before, but Bonucci is apparently quite the hothead who's publicly taunted and talked crap about Allegri indirectly before, and was even suspended by the club for it.

Great defender, but that sounds quite bad.

Home of Barca Fans