Juventus

KingLeo10

Disagree, in 2014/15 and 2016/17 Juve played with a 4 man backline and Bonucci was very good.

The only defender who is shockingly poor in the basics of defending is Piqué who gets humiliated almost every match by everyone who has decent pace.

there was a string of clasicos between 13-15 where everytime CR7 approached him, he kept backing and backing until he eventually let a goal or conceded a penalty :lol:

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
there was a string of clasicos between 13-15 where everytime CR7 approached him, he kept backing and backing until he eventually let a goal or conceded a penalty :lol:

Still does that against many players and it’s very, very frustrating.

MagIX

45. min.: Juventus - Napoli 1-1
Juventus is dominating, what a team ! Conte created an incredible team spirit, Allegri has even improved it.
And they are tactically perfectly deployed, they know each other perfectly, move like a perfect machine, everything seems harmonious.
= for me top favorite for CL.

Morten

Losing to this version of United + Young Boys? Cant say im impressed, must improve if they are going to win CL.

Too early to make any conclusion on any team at this moment, as is for everyone else.

Allegri however has to be more ambitious I loved the way his team came out against RM at SB last season, he needs to apply that more often if he wants to win the CL.

Donatello

Juve are certainly on rise. Sometimes I watch them play and they look damn solid.

Ronaldo has given them that X-factor that they were solely missing for years.

Then they have Dybala who isn't much far behind.
Add to that their rock solid defense.

A bunch of promising youngsters like Bentancur, Rugani, Cancelo, Kean etc.

A very good manager who knows his team very well.

And great supporting cast in form of Douglas costa, Matuidi, Pjanic, Can, Cuadrado & Mandzukic.

They are the CL favorites for me this year, unless we manage to get our best XI up and running for crucial matches.

Last edited:

Messigician

Juve are certainly on rise. Sometimes I watch them play and they look damn solid.

Ronaldo has given them that X-factor that they were solely missing for years.

Then they have Dybala who isn't much far behind.
Add to that their rock solid defense.

A bunch of promising youngsters like Bentancur, Rugani, Cancelo, Kean etc.

A very good manager who knows his team very well.

And great supporting cast in form of Douglas costa, Matuidi, Pjanic, Can, Cuadrado & Mandzukic.

They are the CL favorites for me this year, unless we manage to get our best XI up and running for crucial matches.

Lol, they just lost 3-0 to a pub side...

Home of Barca Fans