Juventus

Alissa

Barca would still beat you guys though. :pep:

Are you sure? We all know how easy Barca has it when it comes to Italian teams. :pep:

La Furia said:
It means less money to hand to refs though.
Give us Jovetic and we won't have to hand money to refs ever again, we'd be destroying teams left and right. :p
Seriously though, I love him, he belongs with us. :(

Azzido Da Bass said:
Drogba on a free >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Llorente on a free
You seriously need to stop getting high.. :D

Tomchin

Well yes for free, his contract ends in June and he rejected the offer of a new deal. :)
Surely Juve will still need to pay a fee to Bilbao (probably 8M) if they want him now rather than in June?

Juve will be be even more awesome than they're now with Llorente in their ranks. Don't fancy to meet them in the CL at all.

Alissa

Surely Juve will still need to pay a fee to Bilbao (probably 8M) if they want him now rather than in June?

If they want him now they'll have to pay about 3M (at least that's what I heard/read) or for free in June. It's a great deal either way, can't wait to see him in that gorgeous Juve shirt. :D

A Barca-Juve final would by a dream come true. With Juve winning it of course.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
This morning's speculation has a small offer being made to Athletic sometime this week or next -- but I'm still not sure they'd take it (club president is a real piece of work. If anyone's interested in detail, send me a PM).

I might have to swim to Turin to have espresso, chocolate, and go to the new stadium this winter if Juve IS able to get Llorente.

F

Flavia

This morning's speculation has a small offer being made to Athletic sometime this week or next -- but I'm still not sure they'd take it (club president is a real piece of work. If anyone's interested in detail, send me a PM).

I might have to swim to Turin to have espresso, chocolate, and go to the new stadium this winter if Juve IS able to get Llorente.

It would be great if they let Llorente go this winter, instead of in june.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Give us Jovetic and we won't have to hand money to refs ever again, we'd be destroying teams left and right. :p
Seriously though, I love him, he belongs with us. :(

I notice you Juve fans all seem to want Jovetic more than anything else...well if Rossi isn't a cripple then he just became even more expendable, but seeing Jo-Jo in black and white stripes would be very painful, worse than seeing him on Madrid in the case of this player.

Der Kaiser

What are Juve going to to with all these strikers??? Vucinic, Quagliarella, Matri, Giovinco, Bendtner and possible Llorente AND Jovetic? Come on now let the other clubs have some quality strikers too! I hate this fucking club sooo much. All they do is buy buy buy until success comes, then keep buying.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Matri is quite useless. I'd start next season with Vucinic, Llorente, Quagliarella and Giovinco.

Sergio

Sergison
They are also trying to sign Drogba as well. Milan are also, but its hard to imagine now that Robinho move failed.

Home of Barca Fans